Jun 22, 2020
Game seems promising but still lacks purpose. The only real danger is starving and getting food is easy enough. I can easily stay at home and do absolutely nothing except go into the forest twice a week because the only danger is starvation.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Game seems promising but still lacks purpose. The only real danger is starving and getting food is easy enough. I can easily stay at home and do absolutely nothing except go into the forest twice a week because the only danger is starvation.
Yep. It has version 0.02 for that reason. Right now I am adjusting settings/main mehanics before adding huge changes.
I've already plan that there will be count how many people/who knows where you live.
For example you decide to release girl and she decides that she doesn't want to stay with you, that will add her to the list. As list gets bigger, there's a chance that your place will get raided with more dangerous people.

I've reworked cycle system and added new unique character. Will release that update probably after few days

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I was already milking the girls before getting the pump from the guy.
Also, I didn't pay him. I had mad a delivery to the 'city' and after that
I chatted w the farmer again and just ended up w the breast pump. But like
I said, I had already been milking the girls from the start.

I was curious, and surprised. I released one of the girls, who's relationship status
w me was over 100. She left immediately. Bummer....

Love the game, though. I understand it's in it's infancy, but I still am enjoying
it very much.
Could use a grammar checker in parts but honestly the Dev is doing a better job
than I could have done.

I noticed on one part, where I was held up while exploring and had the 3 options
Give them money
Fight
Run

I wasn't allowed to Fight. Not sure is I was allowed to give them money or not as I
then chose to run. Of course I only had 1 bottle cap anyway...
(bottle caps from Astral Lust?) anyway...
This going to be on a monthly release cycle?

Thanks for the game.
Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Also, ranked #1000? Awww c'mon.
That will take forever can you please lower it to,
say, 200 as well as allow 2 or 3 fights per day?

Thanks
Cheers

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can't talk or grope girls in the Greenhouse anymore w .02c ?

Cheers
I've got already next release ready. Just need to double check if there's any error.
Will relase it tomorrow.
You'll be able to fight twice a day. Right now that's just a mechanism. Later fight will make more complex and and you'll be able to move up faster.

Hogman2145

Mar 19, 2021
Great game, potential is there. How do you get solar panels? Feel as though I’ve explored everything and haven’t seen them. I might be playing on a dodgy version, playing on a website.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmm, don't know about playing on another website. I do know that
I found mine by just Exploring, though. I had to Explore several times.
Maybe 20 or so?

Cheers
Sorry no help

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Great game, potential is there. How do you get solar panels? Feel as though I’ve explored everything and haven’t seen them. I might be playing on a dodgy version, playing on a website.
If I am not wrong, I've increased finding solar panels from 5% to 10%. You can find them by exploring.
Will be in next release. (Hopefully tonight)

Not sure about websites either. I haven't put anywhere else the game so could be some older version.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
UPDATE 0.03:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open for your suggestions

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
GET THE FUCK OFF HER! EITHER STEP BACK OR GET DROPPED ON THE GROUND DEAD!

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.characters.rose is undefined

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
GET THE FUCK OFF HER! EITHER STEP BACK OR GET DROPPED ON THE GROUND DEAD!

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.characters.rose is undefined
Thanks! Not game breaking bug so I'll release fix in the next version. (Fixed it)

Reactions: Forgotted

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Will there be a use for any of the things you are supposed to run with? the knife,your laptop or your magazine?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Will there be a use for any of the things you are supposed to run with? the knife,your laptop or your magazine?
Yes, there will. Just not in the first releases. Right now more focusing on concept, and world that's around you.
So if you have any suggestions - spit them out.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
great game, i never played a nsfw game like this because i played games like, skip, h-scene, skip, but i really like the apocalypse idea of the game, need a lot new gifs and videos, but that will come with time and new updates, pretty good game m8, keep it up

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes