Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
I ran into a bug. Not sure what caused it, but the time is always showing as "morning". As I do actions, I assume time progresses, since the date will eventually change, but I don't automatically fall asleep (and therefore my energy doesn't refill/satiety doesn't decrease), and any once-a-day actions never reset. If I manually go to sleep, then the one-a-day things reset and all that, but the date doesn't change (maybe time progresses, no clue since it always say morning).
Ran into another time-related bug in 0.02c (or maybe the same bug but just manifesting differently). On day 6, where you automatically discover the basement, the game immediately kicks me to the afternoon time, and from there on, times go crazy. Each action starts progressing the time way faster. For example, here's a list of buttons I'm clicking and the time it's changing to:

Shower: Evening
Take A Shower: Night
Back: Morning
Back: Afternoon
Your room: Evening
Exercise: Evening
Back: Night
Exercise: Morning
Back: Afternoon

But the date never changes for me, and I never get forced to sleep. It only changes when I manually go to sleep. (And even then, I wake up in the morning, but after I click the "wake up" button, I'm immediately at afternoon.)

Though aside from the fact that the times stop meaning anything, I basically have no limit on the # of actions I can do in a day. So I guess that part is kind of nice (and potentially game breaking).

I'm using Chrome, and it says it's up to date.

Reactions: Degro and ttyrke

edge47

Aug 2, 2017
Another bug.

If you assign a slave to the greenhouse and have a capture event while exploring, after sleeping, the slave you placed in the greenhouse will disappear and be replaced with the one you encountered.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The plot, the samples and the banner made me come. And the result is correct for a start.

The worldbuilding is limited but fine for a beginning.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is interesting but I'm not sure where it's leading.
The photos/gifs are on point.

This game is really well thought. It's amusing at first but quickly becomes repetitive.
With what you added in 0.02, it became more varied and more interesting.

Personally, I'm more into the survival/helping each other part than the slavery part. Exploring, finding items and locations, making your life better by creating stuffs is really amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ideas :
With every food items you've created, some recipes should be found in the kitchen or learned by interacting with other characters.
Male slaves should be included (not in a sexual way but more as manual labor when we create things in the workshop).

Unfortunately, I couldn't try either the 0.02b or c (virus detected for the 2 of them).

Good continuation.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello.

The plot, the samples and the banner made me come. And the result is correct for a start.

The worldbuilding is limited but fine for a beginning.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is interesting but I'm not sure where it's leading.
The photos/gifs are on point.

This game is really well thought. It's amusing at first but quickly becomes repetitive.
With what you added in 0.02, it became more varied and more interesting.

Personally, I'm more into the survival/helping each other part than the slavery part. Exploring, finding items and locations, making your life better by creating stuffs is really amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ideas :
With every food items you've created, some recipes should be found in the kitchen or learned by interacting with other characters.
Male slaves should be included (not in a sexual way but more as manual labor when we create things in the workshop).

Unfortunately, I couldn't try either the 0.02b or c (virus detected for the 2 of them).

Good continuation.
Thanks! Are you using windows defender? I could reproduce false positive with b but not with c version

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Very interesting concept indeed.

I like the UI and the premise overall.

Bugs aren't really a problem considering the dev sends out hotfixes within 2 days of the bug being detected.

I'm very impressed with the dev and I wish him good fortune in the development of his game.

One big gripe though is that the selection of pictures and gifs are quite limited.

Lilibeth, Age 55 but wth she looks like 20? o_O is she using every day a full bottle of anti aging creme?
The ages need to be adjusted as well. That's my 2nd gripe.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
FYI - existing time cycle system was/is bad.
Already WIP. Rewrited it, just need a lot of tests and to implement right in all passages.

1669416627144.png

Afterwards there won't be those random force sleep events. If you get 0 energy, you need to get home.
Walks to other destination will take hours, other actions minutes, etc.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks! Are you using windows defender? I could reproduce false positive with b but not with c version
Yeah, sorry. I've never had any problem downloading games before and, this week, the bugfixes with HTML files only of 2 games (yours and The Therapist) have triggered a warning of "virus detected".

I wanted to try the workshop before giving my thoughts about this game, that's why I mentioned it.

Also, I forgot to say I was glad there was no consequences for not eating grandfather.

Good continuation.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

povegosse

May 10, 2020
Hello,

What is the path to milking events ?
The only mention I could find on 0.02C was the farmer offering me to buy his old pump, but then nothing. I couldn't actually buy it, nor milk the girls.
I tried my save on 0.02A : I could milk the girls, but still no milking machine event.

Am I missing something ?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

What is the path to milking events ?
The only mention I could find on 0.02C was the farmer offering me to buy his old pump, but then nothing. I couldn't actually buy it, nor milk the girls.
I tried my save on 0.02A : I could milk the girls, but still no milking machine event.

Am I missing something ?
You need 20 ir 30 money for that. It wont be in shop but as button when you go to farm. Don't forget its just 0.02, so pretty much milking is one gif and you receive an item for now. That was more like a concept. Probably will move to workbench, where you would need to gather different items to build milking machine

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I retried to download the 0.02c version today and there was no problem :unsure:.

I found the solar panels and built the greenhouse. Though, I couldn't interact with my slave (maybe it's not implemented yet).

Sorry for bothering you.

Good continuation.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello.

I retried to download the 0.02c version today and there was no problem :unsure:.

I found the solar panels and built the greenhouse. Though, I couldn't interact with my slave (maybe it's not implemented yet).

Sorry for bothering you.

Good continuation.
Could be that microsoft defender just alerted of some kind of a history bug. I had the same problem. Deleted history for defender and it worked. Right now you can only grope her when shes working in greenhouse

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes