Dec 31, 2019
I would like to know the overall goal for the Fight Cage, because holy shit the grind is crazy. I finally made it out of the nine hundreds ranking with a strength of 130. Do you need like 1000 strength to make it to number 1?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I would like to know the overall goal for the Fight Cage, because holy shit the grind is crazy. I finally made it out of the nine hundreds ranking with a strength of 130. Do you need like 1000 strength to make it to number 1?
By looking at code - yes :D But that fighting is bare minimum. More like a concept.
For now you don't have any reason to grind that fighter rank, because the only thing you can get right now is caps for that.

By looking at last comments, that you're focused in girl look, I decided to add slave market next. You'll be able to sell them and price for them will be impacted by few stats of theirs (main will be beauty).
Althought, there probably will be consequence. (If you sell slaves and not kill them, there are at least one additional people who know where you live, so chances your home will be raided grows)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have 15 slaves and adding more.......and have really been enjoying the game so far...
BUT
For the love of God, PLEASE warn me before adding in the pregnancy part
of the game.....
Last thing I want is that many little rugrats running around..... I mean...Damn....

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Just found this today, fun game and small enough file size to get on my Tinker Toys laptop LMAO! I like how you got the slave and fight cage mechs working with fun evil GIFs. Looking forward to more :)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Can't wait will there are more images of the ladies we are enslaving.

Seems like I saw mention of the possibility of the girls not running away if
their levels were high enough? I tried freeing 1 who's level was ~115 but she
ran away immediately.

Is there some hint as to which ladies will stay/run away if freed? If there was, then
I'd free them all...Course then it would be a harem rather than slave game. So maybe
Ttyrke wouldn't like that idea.

I just have a wimpy conscience.... lol

Cheers

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can't wait will there are more images of the ladies we are enslaving.

Seems like I saw mention of the possibility of the girls not running away if
their levels were high enough? I tried freeing 1 who's level was ~115 but she
ran away immediately.

Is there some hint as to which ladies will stay/run away if freed? If there was, then
I'd free them all...Course then it would be a harem rather than slave game. So maybe
Ttyrke wouldn't like that idea.

I just have a wimpy conscience.... lol

Cheers
There isn't any logic yet under "release/kill" except that your "godwill" increases/decreases.

I had the same idea that if you release girl, she could decide to stay with you but right now I don't have idea where I should put them then. Maybe should be an option to build some kind of a guest house for them??

I am open to any ideas.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
There isn't any logic yet under "release/kill" except that your "godwill" increases/decreases.

I had the same idea that if you release girl, she could decide to stay with you but right now I don't have idea where I should put them then. Maybe should be an option to build some kind of a guest house for them??

I am open to any ideas.
Where to put released girls?
- She could go live & work in the greenhouse. Maybe a free girl is more productive than rebellious/enslaved girls?
- Maybe the girl sleeps with the Player Character in the same bed. And keeps the PC awake with her snoring.
- PC could ask her to go out scavenging, maybe she has a chance to bring back loot, or get injured.
- Another option instead of just "releasing" a girl you don't want anymore could be to sell her to someone else. More beautiful girls are worth more money?

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
The PC could (have to) build an extension to the cabin for any girls who's values are high enough that they want to stay with him.

I would also also have the girls need food, irrespective of their feeling towards the PC they still have to eat and be taken care of.
Maybe a 'Health' value for the girls could reflect how they are treated and fed. This would naturally limit the amount of slaves the PC can keep while he is still foraging alone. This would also work well with being able to send them foraging.

@ttryke : Great start to the game. Despite you not wanting to have a 'main' story, I would suggest that smaller stories/missions similar to the Farmers Daughter would benefit the Game immensely.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
- She could go live & work in the greenhouse. Maybe a free girl is more productive than rebellious/enslaved girls?
- Maybe the girl sleeps with the Player Character in the same bed. And keeps the PC awake with her snoring.
- PC could ask her to go out scavenging, maybe she has a chance to bring back loot, or get injured.
- Another option instead of just "releasing" a girl you don't want anymore could be to sell her to someone else. More beautiful girls are worth more money?

1. Doubt someone would want to live in greenhouse :D Probably, maybe, just should have option to build a "girl" house or something like that.
2. I've already got idea that you could bring girls to the bedroom. Just need to implement that.
3. Great idea
4. Already in WIP. Slave market will be in next release. Price will be calculcated by few factors. Main of them - beauty.

Thanks for suggestions!

Reactions: nononomaybe

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The PC could (have to) build an extension to the cabin for any girls who's values are high enough that they want to stay with him.

I would also also have the girls need food, irrespective of their feeling towards the PC they still have to eat and be taken care of.
Maybe a 'Health' value for the girls could reflect how they are treated and fed. This would naturally limit the amount of slaves the PC can keep while he is still foraging alone. This would also work well with being able to send them foraging.

@ttryke : Great start to the game. Despite you not wanting to have a 'main' story, I would suggest that smaller stories/missions similar to the Farmers Daughter would benefit the Game immensely.
Girls already need food. They consume 1 food per 3 days. If you don't have enough food, girl dies.
Problem is that to get food is pretty easy, so if you manage to build greenhouse + have one girl working there, food question is answered. I guess I should somehow tweak that to make it more challanging.

Yeah, I've already thought about story party and I guess some kind of a story is needed. I'll use it to introduce new places/characters.

Reactions: RS71

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Girls already need food.
Shows you how much attention I pay to my food :) .

Would you be open to including 'personal quests/stories' for those girls who start to live with the PC? It would reward a PC to not go all barbaric on them as there would be a chance that they would lead him to a cache of resources, a new location with other survivors, or a trove of knowledge, etc..

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Hello ttyrke, i just played your game and bu now i loved. I noticed that you were looking for suggestion or opignion, so i wanted to give if at least a few of them could be of any use to you. First, the grind; no matter the html game they are always there which is fine by me... but if possible it could be nice to add random quick event or quick scene to motivate the player especially in early session. Second, during the sexscene you primaily focus on video to get the job done (which honestly may be a time saver for you, i understand); however i was thinking of adding (gifs or pictures to enhance the experience.) As long it's coherent to the sexscene, you can add random or different photo, gifs of different sex scene or even girl. (If it's ok with you i will like to suggest you a html game that use a similar process to what i just explain. The name is PATRIARCH [V 0.8.]) Also, during my walk through the outside world to 'explore', i notice a lack of event that involve any sexscene. The zombie girls fight are good but you rapidly go through (maybe a few scene with woman thief, mutant, innocent girl, other survivors, furry, shemale, monsters,etc....) Finally, with a setting like nuclear wasteland you could go bonker with senario more Wtf like a tool that allow to transform your male enemy into female (either be sexy, skinny,chubby, muscular, asian, white, black, trans,etc..) Also, a few scene for the laugh or other time to teach you about the world.) If occasionally you don't feel like doing a sexscene then you may try some "sexysene or sexysenario like a sexy zombie who fall into traps and you can see her boobs or ass; a bandit who abuse his/her slave and you an either observe of intervene; a strange situation that make you ask should i fap to it or nah?

Sorry if it's a bit much, but there is a few thing that you may add to your world to make it bigger.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
btw... What an expected starting price for a slave?
I know I can just start selling food and stuff, but haven't so was just curious
how much money I'll need....

Like a couple hundred? few thousand?

Thanks,
Cheers

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes