Floh857

Jul 23, 2022
[ZITAT="BrutalAntipathy, Beitrag: 14044760, Mitglied: 7528699"]
Das gibt es schon, Bruder. Der MC vögelt die Frauen des Priesters und des Mafiabosses.
[/ZITAT]

ich meinte meine frau die Blair einer meiner gäste von den männern wenn ich auf reisen bin der die dan vögelt

Jun 6, 2024
[ZITAT="BrutalAntipathy, Beitrag: 14044760, Mitglied: 7528699"]
Das gibt es schon, Bruder. Der MC vögelt die Frauen des Priesters und des Mafiabosses.
[/ZITAT]

ich meinte meine frau die Blair einer meiner gäste von den männern wenn ich auf reisen bin der die dan vögelt
Ohhh! Yes, no idea if he will add that. Doesn't seem likely.

Floh857

Jul 23, 2022
[ZITAT="BrutalAntipathy, Beitrag: 14051480, Mitglied: 7528699"]
Ohhh! Ja, keine Ahnung, ob er das hinzufügen wird. Scheint unwahrscheinlich.
[/ZITAT]

Das wäre sehr geil wenn ich wüsste wie das selber geht würde ich es machen aber habe ich keine ahnung davon

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did this game ever get a bath? I don't want smelly bitches in my shelter! Also, how is there incest? Did the mc find his family?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can impregnate women in the game, then have sex with their offspring. If you don't consider sex with your own daughter incest, what would you accept as incest?
I don't think that was in the game the last time I played. So it's like those monster breeding games now, just with people... that sounds interesting.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I don't think that was in the game the last time I played. So it's like those monster breeding games now, just with people... that sounds interesting.
no monsters n undead there is a "zombie" chick but you can only find her as a random explore and only fuk her no capture (YET)

Reactions: ttyrke
Jun 6, 2024
I've only been playing for about a month. It was an option as of then. Ive tried breeding them to make better prostitutes, but it seems like traits aren't hereditary. Might be because I'm advancing their age instead of letting them age naturally.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Hey ttyrke I'm gonna start a new save to check, but in an old save I just got Isabel in the base, now in the family tree it says she's pregnant with someone else's child and neither pregnancy speed nor termination potions work on her.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey ttyrke I'm gonna start a new save to check, but in an old save I just got Isabel in the base, now in the family tree it says she's pregnant with someone else's child and neither pregnancy speed nor termination potions work on her.
Add your save file

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes