5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I have finally tracked down a slave matching the criteria for the VIP slave market thing. But I don't know how to sell her. It's not giving me any option to.

How to sell VIP slave?
Talk to the VIP room person when your slave meets the criteria, it will list her below the initial request, and you can select sell in that menu.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Here is a small guide that could be named "How I start the game with the objective to be later a great slave trader".

The objective is to help new players to start the game without cheating and to not be discouraged before really come to a stage where the game become interesting.

It's done with a new save with the standard 0.30a version (my version helping start would help but is not mandatory)

Feel free to use :)

Reactions: ttyrke

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Here is a small guide that could be named "How I start the game with the objective to be later a great slave trader".

The objective is to help new players to start the game without cheating and to not be discouraged before really come to a stage where the game become interesting.

It's done with a new save with the standard 0.30a version (my version helping start would help but is not mandatory)

Feel free to use :)
Hey bro,

Did you know that the developer has a system to deliver bits and pieces of storyline suggestions as well?

So If you have a storyline that you would like added. You could send it to him in that format (Im sure he would love it too if you add vids and such)
I cant find the link right now for that, but it might be something you enjoy.

He is currently incorporating multiple storylines, so it might be a while before he checks it out.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I know he want to have mutiple paths with one he calls "slaver route" but I don't know the detail of the dev plan.

Anyway this is only a temporary document waiting the developpement to advance (I've hear about a MC creation screen with some points to spend) and it's only for the new players to avoid them to be discouraged by a too hard start :)

Ertina

Dec 4, 2018
J'ai un petit problème, je ne peux pas donner de gaz à Isabelle même quand je vais dans la ville souterraine, que dois-je faire ?

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
in version 29b I was able to increase my relationship with Vincent on the first day by selling + buying 2 pieces of wood found from first explore and immediately the event to meet Blair unlocked but still couldn't unlock the underground city, still had to wait

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
in version 29b I was able to increase my relationship with Vincent on the first day by selling + buying 2 pieces of wood found from first explore and immediately the event to meet Blair unlocked but still couldn't unlock the underground city, still had to wait
Thanks. Will check it out

Reactions: namtab

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Related or not just a heads up about Vincent, when you buy things from him, buy one by one to increase relationship. If you buy as batches, only every purchase increases releationship, not every piece.

Reactions: LizJ and ttyrke

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I found the girl he was looking for at VIP
The only difference, he has dyed hair :))
What do I do now ?
I was in the VIP room and it keeps telling me that a customer is looking for a girl :)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes