McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
Is there a full list with all the traits for NPCs that can be given to them, and how?
(example: anal slut trait - from having a lot of anal sex)

Mar 17, 2020
I think I've found two bugs:

1. Whores pregnancy doesn't check if she was already pregnant:

<<if !$slaves[_i].gender && setup.percentageChance(5)>>
<<set $slaves[_i].pregnancy = 0>>
<<set $slaves[_i].pregnancy_father = 'unknown'>>
<</if>>

and

<<if !$guests[_guestI].gender && setup.percentageChance(5)>>
<<set $guests[_guestI].pregnancy = 0>>
<<set $guests[_guestI].pregnancy_father = 'unknown'>>
<</if>>

So existing pregnancy is overridden if the chance passes.

I think it's probably better to use usual setup.pregnancyChance function - it checks if girl is pregnant, if she's a breeder the chance is higher, and it kinda makes sense to have same chances as in all other sexual encounters.

2. Offering a girl slave to a boy slave doesn't check if the girl is a virgin, so she remains a virgin if she was initially. She still can get pregnant, though :)

Reactions: ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The bug would be to have any non innate attributes transmited to children :ROFLMAO:

I would be curious to see someone able to explain to me how anything depending of education (here skills and sexual traits) could be transmitted at birth in a logical manner...

Note that, in any breeding game, the full tranmission, without a random chance, of attributes or anything else conducts inevitably to a rush to the "perfect children" and a loss of all interest in the game as soon as this objective is reached :)

I think it's probably better to use usual setup.pregnancyChance function - it checks if girl is pregnant, if she's a breeder the chance is higher, and it kinda makes sense to have same chances as in all other sexual encounters.
I think that it probably be better to intruduce some sort of vaginal contraceptive , having whores without contraception methods is so a nonsense...

Having already pregnant girls whoring could be interesting as some customers couldd have this fetish but taking the risk to have uncontrolled pregnancy is completly inconsistent in a game where management is an important part.

Last edited:

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
It's impossible for any child to acquire sexual traits. Those kind of traits are inherited, there learn't through constant use once there old enough. Same go's for skills, they cant be a gatherer or wood cutter without first learning how to do the job, same as gardener.

The only traits a child can get, is racial, looks, eye color, physical attributes. Skills are Learnt through time, not inherited. Having children have any kind of skill realted job or sexual skill once born in game is pathetic.

Reactions: Strec

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
An idea for the hookers you own, what about sterilization. We sterilize the girls that work the streets, we have a doctor in our compound, no risk of getting pregnant, have them checked weekly for infections then get them sorted with tablets if they have any STD / STI. Even give them bed rest till there fit and healthy.

Have girls specialize in a certain form of pleasure. only give Blowjobs, handjobs, vaginal sex, anal or all of the above. Each girl could specilize in a certain area for certain clients who only want that service.

Set the price for the service that your girls deliver, give them a cut of the profits, they are doing the work after all. Have the older hookers teach the new girls a certain sexual skill in school if you decide to put that girl into the entertainment side of the streets.

What about hiring some of your girls as bouncers for your hookers, protection, muscle incase a client decides to get heavy with your hoe. Added protection. The hookers can still carry weapons but having them protected increases there chance of survival alot.

Have your protection train in the training camp you can set up just for the occasion. Self defence, combat techniques, survival skills. Weapon skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There are many buildings that would be interesting to construct in the camp and a clinic would be a good one, opening a lot of gameplay perspective.

A schoolroom is a second one.

But lot of work.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
A chicken coop
I would eat some eggs, after so many vegetables :)))
Or a pen for domestic animals (pigs, cows, goats or sheep)
You shouldn't have to go to buy food all the time

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
If he had to put into practice everything we imagine, he would have to work non-stop for 2 months :))
I think he already has a headache :))
Sorry for all our ideas :)

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
weird, woman get pregnant and the baby disappeared? I don't know why, just after like 120days and nothing happen.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
weird, woman get pregnant and the baby disappeared? I don't know why, just after like 120days and nothing happen.
Someone reported a bug, so might be it (it she gets pregnant from client working on streets)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes