Strec

Feb 20, 2018
ttyrke: I have a suggestion. How about if guests could work at the workbench. work through a list, always assuming the necessary ingredients are available. I'm sorry for my bad English. (MTL)
Interesting idea but I see 2 problems :
- It will need to develop a new UI to select the items you want to be crafted
- Crafting in bulk is only interesting if you have a solid way to sell your industrial production and for now trade is very limited

edit: the only items I can see as intesting to craft in bulk are for now ropes and bullets, eventually fuel, and none are craftable.

Perhaps in the same idea would it be better to have a worker virtually on the workbench but really like a sort of Jack of All Trades which would reduce all maintenance and build costs by some percentage. Interesting only if settable soon in the game.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Love the preg-via prostitution concept. The problem is that the chance of getting preg is too high unless there is a form of birth control. First to fall in this had her baby, then a few days later, she became pregnant again. Toooo fast!

EDIT: age-defined pregnancy should get a higher boost if Breeder, IMHO.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Love the preg-via prostitution concept. The problem is that the chance of getting preg is too high unless there is a form of birth control. First to fall in this had her baby, then a few days later, she became pregnant again. Toooo fast!

EDIT: age-defined pregnancy should get a higher boost if Breeder, IMHO.
Thanks! Already planned to implement temp (or permanent) solution. New item - condom. Give it to npc and she won't be able to get pregnant. But there's also a bug that game doesn't check if girl has already pregnant, so sometimes her pregnancy might reset. That will be addressed in 0.31

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So, how does Laura keep the 'samples' viable without any refrigeration or liquid nitrogen? Right now, she has 25 samples, you know. ;)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Had a couple of non-virgins trying to pass themselves off as virgins. For instance, I had a daughter who, upon getting to the guest house, I immediately porked. A day or two later, she asked me to be her first time. :oops:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
does anyone has a version that works? bc i downloaded it, and it fails to.
What is failing? Can you launch the game? Where do you see it fail? What error messages do you get? What version are you playing? Games are complex beasts, just saying that you have DL'd the game and it fails does not tell the dev anything. Do you understand? :)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Some considerations and digression on beauty

I'll only talk about girls but it's applicable to everything.

What is the beauty of a girl in a game? A nice ass and big tits? Red hair? All that?

I don't think I have the same beauty criteria as all the other players and I think that everyone has their own... Well, I hope :p

Basically, “beauty” is a purely subjective concept. How can we give value to beauty?

I think that basing everything, or almost everything, on the gameplay of a game is very dangerous and can ultimately become what we call a "game-killer".

Let's take the example of a quest where I must provide my interlocutor (who said Negan?) with 4 girls corresponding to his fantasies. Ok, I can understand that he likes blondes with big tits, I could even understand if he liked latinos with a big ass and no tits. But what about “beauty 80+”??? WTF?

As a player and developer myself I can understand that it is necessary to add difficulty to the game from time to time but, at the very least, on understandable criteria. There is enough data on girls in the game, why use such wispy data? A blonde girl with big tits I see what it looks like. A beautiful girl of 80+ I have no idea what it is :)

After all this useless text, a little usefulness.

It is surely too late to remove this notion of beauty but in any case it seems necessary to me to greatly reduce its impact by only using it for information and certainly no longer as a condition.

In my example I think that replacing "4 blonde girls with 80+ beauty" by "4 blonde girls with big breasts" would not fundamentally change the quest, or even make it more interesting.

note: I don't really like big breasts :p

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Each girls have different traits that can't be acquired.

Generally for example a girl can acquire the "Anal slut" trait after a lot of assfucking (100) but in the case of this one she will never acquire it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Some considerations and digression on beauty

I'll only talk about girls but it's applicable to everything.

What is the beauty of a girl in a game? A nice ass and big tits? Red hair? All that?

I don't think I have the same beauty criteria as all the other players and I think that everyone has their own... Well, I hope :p

Basically, “beauty” is a purely subjective concept. How can we give value to beauty?

I think that basing everything, or almost everything, on the gameplay of a game is very dangerous and can ultimately become what we call a "game-killer".

Let's take the example of a quest where I must provide my interlocutor (who said Negan?) with 4 girls corresponding to his fantasies. Ok, I can understand that he likes blondes with big tits, I could even understand if he liked latinos with a big ass and no tits. But what about “beauty 80+”??? WTF?

As a player and developer myself I can understand that it is necessary to add difficulty to the game from time to time but, at the very least, on understandable criteria. There is enough data on girls in the game, why use such wispy data? A blonde girl with big tits I see what it looks like. A beautiful girl of 80+ I have no idea what it is :)

After all this useless text, a little usefulness.

It is surely too late to remove this notion of beauty but in any case it seems necessary to me to greatly reduce its impact by only using it for information and certainly no longer as a condition.

In my example I think that replacing "4 blonde girls with 80+ beauty" by "4 blonde girls with big breasts" would not fundamentally change the quest, or even make it more interesting.

note: I don't really like big breasts :p
Tl;dr; would be - there are girls with big, beautiful tits and body, but face looks like has been driven over by a tank

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Tl;dr; would be - there are girls with big, beautiful tits and body, but face looks like has been driven over by a tank
I agree that some criteria can be considered as "shared with everybody" (and some fetish can destroy such an argument) but take as for example scars, tatoos, percings or things like that. The beautiful girl for someone loving tatoos is not the same as for another disliking tatoos.

Beauty criteria are not far to fetishes and any player has his own. For example I like natural ones without any body modification :)

Note that behing my digressions was the alert on to base almost all gameplay on a data on which player have nearly no way to interact is extremly frustrating (for the player) and dangerous (for the dev).

This can change for example with plastic surgery in some sort of clinic, or any other way permitting the player to change the beauty value, but I don't see this in the game before a very long time.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
What is failing? Can you launch the game? Where do you see it fail? What error messages do you get? What version are you playing? Games are complex beasts, just saying that you have DL'd the game and it fails does not tell the dev anything. Do you understand? :)
yea mate, well.. i get this.... and how long does a woman stay pregnant in the game?.. how to make some girls hunt for you, i have bows and they are woodcrafters.... 1706278352843.png

Last edited:

Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
On the VIP slave market, I can only sell the slave (who meets the requirements) if I change this line of code (26792 line, 0.30a version):

Code:
_marketSlave.eyes !== _request.eyes ||
And I leave it like this:

Code:
_marketSlave.eyes != _request.eyes ||

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
On the VIP slave market, I can only sell the slave (who meets the requirements) if I change this line of code (26792 line, 0.30a version):

Code:
_marketSlave.eyes !== _request.eyes ||
And I leave it like this:

Code:
_marketSlave.eyes != _request.eyes ||
Can you add your save file? eyes should be string on both end so that doesn't make sense.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes