luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Thx. Will add invite to the house for girls in one of the nearest update and also 55+ pregnant.

And about beauty score - there's isn't any yet. Any suggestions?
I had one time increase in mind - "wash them" (for slaves).
Yeah I think you can let them shower (only if you have hot shower) for like +2 or +5 to beauty.

you can buy make up or dresses or wigs, lingerie etc.

Or you can add like plastic surgery for +50 or whatever.

Can you also make a tutorial for how to add gifs or videos for girls?

Reactions: ttyrke

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Well, the guest house is a great idea. Prob my fav.

Admittedly, I'm not necessarily playing the game so much as intended on
this run-through. I've been nice so far and my relationship scores with all
my slaves are mostly around 90.

I'm just not a good bad guy... lol

Cheers,
Thanks
I think this is also an interest thing to look into. Because as it stands there's not really a way to make the slaves hate you more. you talk to them, they like you more. you have sex with them. they like you more.

There should be more default towards negative sentiment from the slaves.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
you can buy make up or dresses or wigs, lingerie etc.

Or you can add like plastic surgery for +50 or whatever.
You do know this is following a worldwide nuclear holocaust? I think the local cosmetic plastic surgery clinic was closed down some 15 years ago, or, more likely, was devastated.

As far as clothing, wigs, and such, 15 years after a worldwide nuclear holocaust, the beauty-enhancing qualities they had would have vanished by this time.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can you also make a tutorial for how to add gifs or videos for girls?
1. Create new folder and rename it to girl name
2. Run node searchActions.js (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)
3. Enjoy the customized sex scenes.

Or you need more detailed? If so, which part?

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
1. Create new folder and rename it to girl name
2. Run node searchActions.js (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)
3. Enjoy the customized sex scenes.

Or you need more detailed? If so, which part?
where do I put the folder? can you separate actions like blow job, pussy, anal, deepthroat, creampie, facial etc.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
where do I put the folder? can you separate actions like blow job, pussy, anal, deepthroat, creampie, facial etc.
Ah, yea. Will update thread too
Images goes under /imags/actions/<GirlName>/

You can check available actions under any other default folder. For example default/basement.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Ah, yea. Will update thread too
Images goes under /imags/actions/<GirlName>/

You can check available actions under any other default folder. For example default/basement.
So I think you should do it the other way around.

You should be able to edit the names of girls IN GAME that lead to a specific folder in your game. so that way you can edit the girls to be whomever you want it to be.

EG. you have a slave that's like 69 beauty, 20 age that's named lisa, you edit the name to be Elsa Jean and that makes all the animation for this slave to be Elsa Jean's folder in your game folder.
It'd be much easier.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
So I think you should do it the other way around.

You should be able to edit the names of girls IN GAME that lead to a specific folder in your game. so that way you can edit the girls to be whomever you want it to be.

EG. you have a slave that's like 69 beauty, 20 age that's named lisa, you edit the name to be Elsa Jean and that makes all the animation for this slave to be Elsa Jean's folder in your game folder.
It'd be much easier.
Why other way around? That's pretty much the same but instead of renaming girl and creating folder, you just need to create a folder with that girls name.
Option to change girl name will be in game regardless as that's on my todo list already.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Why other way around? That's pretty much the same but instead of renaming girl and creating folder, you just need to create a folder with that girls name.
Option to change girl name will be in game regardless as that's on my todo list already.
because it requires you do change the folder name and then run the js script again right?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
because it requires you do change the folder name and then run the js script again right?
Em, no?
Current steps would be:
1. Create folder with girl name under images/actions/<girlname>
2. Add images under folders
3. Run js script

Your way, if I understood correct, would be:
1. Rename girl
2. Create folder with girl name under images/actions/<girlname>
3. Add images under folders
4. Run js script

You need to run script only once, at the very end.

Spaceodin

Aug 9, 2016
Love the game, huge fan of slave management games.

Long term it would be great if people put together packs that have high quality animation for many girls. The system used in games like https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-2-3-old-huntsman-community-development.390/ where the images that used for a girl are based on their attributes are great. Even better would be if all the gifs used were from the same folder based on the generated attributes of the girl, I'm picturing a "girlpack" with 100 individual girls where each folder has at least 1 gif for each animation.

/images/actions/hair_colour+breastsize+race/Girl1
/images/actions/blond+big+white/Girl1
/images/actions/blond+big+white/Girl2
/images/actions/black+small+asian/Girl1
/images/actions/black+big+asian/Girl1

A system like this would be fucking fantastic. Lots of different approaches to make something like this work.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Em, no?
Current steps would be:
1. Create folder with girl name under images/actions/<girlname>
2. Add images under folders
3. Run js script

Your way, if I understood correct, would be:
1. Rename girl
2. Create folder with girl name under images/actions/<girlname>
3. Add images under folders
4. Run js script

You need to run script only once, at the very end.
No, I mean like you create the folder first, name it "whatever". then in game, you rename a girl to whatever, and it'll link with that folder. you never have to change the folder again. If the girl dies then just rename another girl whatever and it'll link to the same set of images.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
No, I mean like you create the folder first, name it "whatever". then in game, you rename a girl to whatever, and it'll link with that folder. you never have to change the folder again. If the girl dies then just rename another girl whatever and it'll link to the same set of images.
Oh if girl dies then yes - you would need to run js script again. Will add slave name change in one of the next updates.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Love the game, huge fan of slave management games.

Long term it would be great if people put together packs that have high quality animation for many girls. The system used in games like https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-2-3-old-huntsman-community-development.390/ where the images that used for a girl are based on their attributes are great. Even better would be if all the gifs used were from the same folder based on the generated attributes of the girl, I'm picturing a "girlpack" with 100 individual girls where each folder has at least 1 gif for each animation.

/images/actions/hair_colour+breastsize+race/Girl1
/images/actions/blond+big+white/Girl1
/images/actions/blond+big+white/Girl2
/images/actions/black+small+asian/Girl1
/images/actions/black+big+asian/Girl1

A system like this would be fucking fantastic. Lots of different approaches to make something like this work.
Love the idea about hair+boobs+skin. Will save it for later and will implement that

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Another idea I had was if you can get males to stay with you as body guards and you can add orgy animations too.
Yes! Already had a plan to add males too for two reasons:
1. Guard girls who work on street
2. Guard base.

But before I am adding that I'll probably add base ambush event.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
A topic I give consideration to on an ongoing basis. Behaviors for survival, and thriving during hard times. When you might trade, what you would trade, and roving criminal gangs, militant groups, Shady con grifters that may kill you or rob you and leave you to... Making runs, or holding down the area, early warning set ups, traps, navigation tools, energy. Hell with the corrupt governments and corporations, planning to make people their slaves stealing their means of mobility, livelihood and energy, how can a person be so foolish not too. So games like these can be opportunities to add some potential reality to the beta cucks out there. I am going to wait till maybe another release this looks a bit early to dive in.

• Angry
Reactions: r4v1s
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes