KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Hello found two another bugs first when you asign a girl in the guesthouse to the garden she dos not apire in the garden but is not in the guesthouse bevore 17:00 and when you use 02.PNG and gose bak it is resettet so you cant de asign girls p.s i use 0.07f

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello found two another bugs first when you asign a girl in the guesthouse to the garden she dos not apire in the garden but is not in the guesthouse bevore 17:00 and when you use View attachment 2360257 and gose bak it is resettet so you cant de asign girls p.s i use 0.07f
Thanks! Found both of them. Will be fixed in next release

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks! Found both of them. Will be fixed in next release
and in the new version resets the relationship every time in the basement and you have forgoten to let us se how much submission a girl hase ^^

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
and in the new version resets the relationship every time and you have forgoten to let us se how much submission a girl hase ^^
Thanks. Hopefully fixed all of them. Found few additional guest/slave overlapping + added submission stats

PATCH 0.07g:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
1. Create new folder and rename it to girl name
2. Run node searchActions.js (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)
3. Enjoy the customized sex scenes.

Or you need more detailed? If so, which part?
sorry for the question but what's need to happend when u run "searchActions.js" i install the node. js installer and my pc show me the archieve like a javascript.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
sorry for the question but what's need to happend when u run "searchActions.js" i install the node. js installer and my pc show me the archieve like a javascript.
Nothing. After that go play the game. Basically what script does it goes throught images/actions folder and puts all images in json object and saves it in js/actions.js.

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
Nothing. After that go play the game. Basically what script does it goes throught images/actions folder and puts all images in json object and saves it in js/actions.js.
wait, only work in images? maybe the problem is that im triying to use gifs and webp.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I've been trying to find the solar panels for over an hour and nothing here in my save.
help

Nobro

May 2, 2020
please dont stop making this game. Is a great game. Slaves is what i need.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
wait, only work in images? maybe the problem is that im triying to use gifs and webp.
It works with gifs and webp also. Could you write step by step what you are doing? I'll try to make more detailed manual somehow

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
It works with gifs and webp also. Could you write step by step what you are doing? I'll try to make more detailed manual somehow
I'm in the actions folder them i make a new folder and change the name them i make folders and name it with "anal, bj..." like in the others, maybe that's the problem? After that i go to the "searchactions" and use "node javascrip runtime" to open it them a small comand windonws apears and dissapear. idk why the "searchactions" still apears like a javasrcipt archive.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm in the actions folder them i make a new folder and change the name them i make folders and name it with "anal, bj..." like in the others, maybe that's the problem? After that i go to the "searchactions" and use "node javascrip runtime" to open it them a small comand windonws apears and dissapear. idk why the "searchactions" still apears like a javasrcipt archive.
You can execute script with `node searchActions.js` not sure what node javascript runtime does.
I'll try to make manual with screens later today or tomorrow

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
FYI - modding girls will be in next release. Coding is already done and tested.
tl;dr; - you'll need to add images to the correct folder and run node file once. (html game limitation that I can't just check if files exist)
where do I put the folder? can you separate actions like blow job, pussy, anal, deepthroat, creampie, facial etc.
Created manual with screens:

Reactions: luerv

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Issue with black jack if you tie is says you loose. In real black jack its a push and you get your money back. Also I just bet the max and if I lost hit the back arrow, and went again. In about 5 minutes I had 35000+ caps. That is less of a bug and more just the function of this being and html based game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Issue with black jack if you tie is says you loose. In real black jack its a push and you get your money back. Also I just bet the max and if I lost hit the back arrow, and went again. In about 5 minutes I had 35000+ caps. That is less of a bug and more just the function of this being and html based game.
While game is still very alpha version I've decided not to remove the "back" button. Later I'll probably remove is. As for tie - that was created that way. Post apocalyptic world is not fair :devilish:

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes