nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
the pictures for when a slave refuses to have sex or you choose to punish them are missing... the one for punish actually says to go to a folder in Apocalyptic%20World%200.07/images/actions/default/basement/punish/undefined that from the red text on doesn't even exist

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the pictures for when a slave refuses to have sex or you choose to punish them are missing... the one for punish actually says to go to a folder in Apocalyptic%20World%200.07/images/actions/default/basement/punish/undefined that from the red text on doesn't even exist
Thx. Already fixed for next release

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm obviously blind, how the hell do you get a bandage?

edit: nvm, I'm an idiot. I completely ignored the old guy lol.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.08 RELEASE:
Online:

Not us much content as I would like but mainly that's because I couldn't get myself to write something linear for Blair.
For next release I'll probably focus on more random/repeatable events + church finish.
After 2-3 updates, hopefully, will start to work more on base system, make surving more challanging.
That means:
- Your base could be attacked
- Your slaves will get ill, sometimes lethally
- Some kind of a base upgrades? (build walls, defense, etc) (not sure yet).

And again - Thanks for support and suggestions are very welcome. I write them all down in my todo board and whenever I need some inspiration or new idea, I go through them all and select a few of them. So keep them coming!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
0.08 RELEASE: MEGA
Online:

Not us much content as I would like but mainly that's because I couldn't get myself to write something [/SPOILER]

Well, I beg to differ.
I'm not a creative person. I'm pretty literal so am
pretty impressed when folks can come up w 'stories', music,
and such.

Your game has only been out for 3 months...I think....and you
seem to be doing an exceptional job with it. There is also quite
a bit of content considering the short time. Not to compare it too much
with others out there, but there are many that are 6 months plus in age and
have very little content, no updates, or have simply been disregarded altogether.

So in addition to all the interactions with us monkeys.....I think you're doing great!

Thanks,
Cheers

• Red Heart

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke
Thanks for saves! Should be fixed (for explore event just this once, press capture her, because if you press "leave" it will try to override blair object.
As for Blair bug - there was a bug yes, but also you shouldn't be able to fuck her before finishing Vincent event. Fixed that too.

0.08a:

Reactions: Donur7383939

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Found out while making these saves on my hard drive that the count is dropped by 2. The first two saves are before (2) and after (0) the guest room is built. The second two are guest room builds after the homeless old lady is moved to the guest house (1/-1 rooms).

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Found out while making these saves on my hard drive that the count is dropped by 2. The first two saves are before (2) and after (0) the guest room is built. The second two are guest room builds after the homeless old lady is moved to the guest house (1/-1 rooms).
Thanks! Will try to repeat and fix the bug when will get home

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I wonder what kind of content might that new church provide for this game, because more often than not, whenever there's a church involved in post apocalyptic stories...let's just say that things turn sour real fast for anyone who's not part of that so called church.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just an FYI

Journal

WORLD

You're on your own. Explore, survive, etc.

Journal is only for unique characters.

Vincent
Relationship: 0
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bj')

My relationship was 1158 before starting a new game.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I get 9 on the hunt, lol
not a big deal, but you had asked awhile back....

Might get better if I used a mouse but
I use a trackball which is great but not
the fastest, I think....

Cheers

Besides.... I already have meat from all those legs I hacked off....
they're kind of piling up....

Last edited:

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Getting an error in the journal.

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bj')
    <<if !$characters.blair.quests.bj>>             Progress with Blair         <<else>>             Go to farm after few days         <</if>>

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Getting an error in the journal.

Code:
    <<if !$characters.blair.quests.bj>>             Progress with Blair         <<else>>             Go to farm after few days         <</if>>
Could you provide save file?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes