baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Huge grind and not much reward. No plot or text to read really.
There some ridiculously obnoxious shaky cam sex scenes, so thats unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jherin

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Using the latest version 0.07e the forest exploration seems to be broken. This is a new save however the forest does nothing when you visit it (see screenshot in spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Using the latest version 0.07e the forest exploration seems to be broken. This is a new save however the forest does nothing when you visit it (see screenshot in spoiler
Mine was acting funny like that but a simple re-boot of the game and I was able
to continue. You prob already tried that but was just a suggestion...

Cheers

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Does the milking already serve any purpose, or have I spent 30 caps for nothing?
Also, my slaves get pregnant even though they only work in the garden. If you send them to the street I can understand that but not if you send them to the garden. Dumb game mechanic.

Edit: Ok, i can make potions with the milk, all right.

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Using the latest version 0.07e the forest exploration seems to be broken. This is a new save however the forest does nothing when you visit it (see screenshot in spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you need at least 60 energy to do anything in the forest. On your screenshot you only have 40.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does the milking already serve any purpose, or have I spent 30 caps for nothing?
Also, my slaves get pregnant even though they only work in the garden. If you send them to the street I can understand that but not if you send them to the garden. Dumb game mechanic.

Edit: Ok, i can make potions with the milk, all right.
As for now only you can make your girls pregnant. Doesnt matter they work or not, if tou have sex and cum inside pussy you have 30% chance she will get pregnant. If you're sure you didnt cum, I'll check that out.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Can you provide your save file? Also you can buy solar panels in city shop
I can only buy bandages and a knife in the city store.
And my slaves have become pregnant without me. Besides, my slaves also disappear just like that.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Oops, I just saw that I had not installed the patch.
Check the patch and get back to me. Solar should be fine, not sure about pregnancy. Will take a look later and check out if I see any error

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Ver 0.7e seems to have an issue with relationships on new females. It seems to revert back to 0 after you leave screen, even if it is just leaving page and reenter.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ver 0.7e seems to have an issue with relationships on new females. It seems to revert back to 0 after you leave screen, even if it is just leaving page and reenter.
Can you create a video or screens? By leave screen you mean what? Just refreshing page? If so, in what passage that happens? Screen and save would be appreciated

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Can you create a video or screens? By leave screen you mean what? Just refreshing page? If so, in what passage that happens? Screen and save would be appreciated
It seems I can't, I reloaded the game and it seems to work now. So issue was probably on my end

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes