Feb 13, 2022
Is there a way to get the Squirter trait through gameplay? Or is it a born in/generated in trait?

My only reason is because Squirter can be a potential Locked Trait so I'm assuming there is a way to "acquire" the squirt trait.
(I've been able to unlock many of the traits but squirter is the last one I still haven't been able to get)

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
Is there a way to get the Squirter trait through gameplay? Or is it a born in/generated in trait?

My only reason is because Squirter can be a potential Locked Trait so I'm assuming there is a way to "acquire" the squirt trait.
(I've been able to unlock many of the traits but squirter is the last one I still haven't been able to get)
I wanted to ask the same thing as well, until now the only trait I am able to acquire the "anal slut" will you be happy to share a tutorial or walkthrough on how to unlock the other traits? Btw does anyboy know how to unlock patreon content?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

You can't get squirter trait. Npc is generated with it.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So.. when you are having frisky time with the ladies, would be nice to have scenes reflect appropriate ethnicity.
I mean.. you are banging away an asian chick and scenes show white chicks. I get it, after a lot of party drinking second round of champagne and all.. pretty sure you don't miss that detail. :LOL:

Jun 21, 2019
So.. when you are having frisky time with the ladies, would be nice to have scenes reflect appropriate ethnicity.
I mean.. you are banging away an asian chick and scenes show white chicks. I get it, after a lot of party drinking second round of champagne and all.. pretty sure you don't miss that detail. :LOL:
You need the action pack for different ethnicities, and for the party event, the race dont change because there's a chance to have with a threesome with Blair.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes