Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Bleed out is fucking stupid. There isn't even a cheat menu to remove it or add bandages.
Making bandages is EXTREMELY easy. Build the shop and set it up to buy bandages and cloth. And, oh yeah, SugarCube.State.active.variables/backpack/data/bandages to cheat your way with as many bandages as you can stomach. :cool:

Reactions: hans_markoff

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm really hoping they add more gay content in future. When playing a gay character there isn't much to do. :confused:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
condoms my dear watson lol
Yeah, have over 90 condoms. Had given all my hookers a condom a few weeks ago at game time. Without the autofill feature for condoms, it is a tiresome exercise keeping them furnished. (I have 20ish streetwalkers, you know.)

Ummm? Is the autofill working for condoms? I have yet to check on that... Hmm? :unsure: I think I'll look into it.

EDIT: D'oh! Okay, auto condom refill checked. No more unknown fathers in the future. :cool:

BTW: These condom rants WERE jokes! Tail end of an allnighter after rendering for my game, and such, so am a BIT punchy.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Yeah, have over 90 condoms. Had given all my hookers a condom a few weeks ago at game time. Without the autofill feature for condoms, it is a tiresome exercise keeping them furnished. (I have 20ish streetwalkers, you know.)

Ummm? Is the autofill working for condoms? I have yet to check on that... Hmm? :unsure: I think I'll look into it.
works for mine then again i gave it to them first

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes