Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, do you have the PATREON CODE for the new version please
The PATREON/SUBSCRIBE code are for subscribers. It does not add a lot, just kinda fleshes the story a bit. I kinda like the extra stuff, so I subscribe for a buck. And remember, ttyrke is the dev, so asking for the content code is sorta mean, IMHO. ;)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
If this query has been asked/answered, sorry I missed it; what benefits do nipple piercings give the pierced, if any?

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
What is it with Library BluePrint?
Found it but doesn't show up in the list of stuff that can be built at the workshop. Will it be in the next update?

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
A minor hit to any woman who miscarries, there should be a hit to the relationship, I think. I'd go for 10 point hit. The relationship feels wrong, but there is no other stat that fits any better... Hmm? :unsure: Maybe not. Your call of course.

Reactions: ttyrke
Jun 21, 2019
You can always send me stuff so I complete the generic female.black subfolder if you don't have enough for a named mod.
I have a custom image pack that was made before the action pack mod. The bad thing is that I stopped adding content when the action pack was released so is kinda outdated. It added 782 gifs, but I added it together with the mod, so I don't know if you want it. Here is the generic black version, which adds 205 gifs for actions like workout dont fully work because it was made when the actions where pull pants, workout and fuck so need to get change but shower maid and kitchen should work fine.

PD: is there any way to add gif to the milking action for different race or it cant be change?

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
best HTML game i played so far damn.
but why i feel that i am stuck or even lost my walkthrough for simply not having space for the girls you catch in the cut scenes pls tell me that they are not related to the basement or the guest house like the barbarian girl or the girl that your wife catch.

the game got so much stuff and all i like ... well i just don't like the gay stuff and it's great that i don't have to play them just coz they are there .... keep up the good stuff and work GG.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.32a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Can't assign my guest Megan to hunting. She has a bow in her inventory, she has the woodcraft skill, and she is living in the guest house, but the assignment doesn't have a link to click. Anyone know what I'm missing here?

1708748640126.png

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone know why this error appears at the side when i'm trying to move slave from cell to guest room?

<<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "data-id": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'race'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gender'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gender'))

Reactions: OggY VFR
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes