AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Making bandages is EXTREMELY easy. Build the shop and set it up to buy bandages and cloth. And, oh yeah, SugarCube.State.active.variables/backpack/data/bandages to cheat your way with as many bandages as you can stomach. :cool:
I keep getting bleed out deaths long before I have cloth or a shop.

Like one run my very first encounter was a bandit who set me to start bleeding. Shop is minimum 10-20 days away.

Thanks for the state variable though, this will save me a lot of hassle.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Can you make it so that any girls with "Anal slut" trait meets the minimum requirements to receive anal? because it's very frustrating to meet one in the club and you can't make them cum so they will refuse to go live with you.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have a custom image pack that was made before the action pack mod. The bad thing is that I stopped adding content when the action pack was released so is kinda outdated. It added 782 gifs, but I added it together with the mod, so I don't know if you want it. Here is the generic black version, which adds 205 gifs for actions like workout dont fully work because it was made when the actions where pull pants, workout and fuck so need to get change but shower maid and kitchen should work fine.
Mega
PD: is there any way to add gif to the milking action for different race or it cant be change?
As for milking - no. But as next update is tech, I will move milking to action pack too so it can be moddable too.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
anyone know why this error appears at the side when i'm trying to move slave from cell to guest room?

<<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "data-id": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'race'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gender'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'gender'))
Open cheat menu and click on "Clear companion list". As for why that error happened - will add to backlog and check it out.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes