ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I don't want to risk being banned, but can you say the real method to bypass the patreon code?, or out of respect for the creator is it better to remain silent?, P.S. but am I the only one who uses the google chromeSugarCube Hacker plugin?, everyone says open the console and type here, type there, I open the plugin first and the drop-down menu opens with all the references, it works on like 96% of html games, I'm waiting for a reply, sorry for the grammar, I use Google Translator xP
1. Find a place where code needs to be entered
2. Change if to always true

Done.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I really hope there's more incest stuff added or added indirectly as an 'unofficial' totally-not-created-by-the-dev mod to get around the Patreon restrictions.

The game has a tonne of potential for corruption and incest-style stuff, especially if you could do incrementally added traits like that 3D slavery HTML game that I legitimately can't remember the name of.

Like, you get two related slaves and slowly force them to participate in incest events before they get the incest trait, then they start liking it; or potential stuff like having a wife and husband pair where you force the husband to have sex with other women until he gets the unfaithful trait; or just other stuff like that with reactions and scenes as they progress towards being fully unlocked.

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
I really hope there's more incest stuff added or added indirectly as an 'unofficial' totally-not-created-by-the-dev mod to get around the Patreon restrictions.

The game has a tonne of potential for corruption and incest-style stuff, especially if you could do incrementally added traits like that 3D slavery HTML game that I legitimately can't remember the name of.

Like, you get two related slaves and slowly force them to participate in incest events before they get the incest trait, then they start liking it; or potential stuff like having a wife and husband pair where you force the husband to have sex with other women until he gets the unfaithful trait; or just other stuff like that with reactions and scenes as they progress towards being fully unlocked.

What would be the purpose of an incest or unfaithful trait ?
How does it fit the narrative of this game?

Reactions: Oliz82

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
So, I find myself playing this game way too much - damn you dev for ruining my work productivity!

I have a few thoughts/suggestions for the dev:

1) Guards should really help defend your compound. Maybe they do sometimes and I'm unlucky?

2) I think there should be some sort of a Mood stat (sort of a combination of a shared fear/anxiety/morale stat) for the village you create. Higher mood should affect productivity and raise happiness of everyone (being surrounded by happy motivated people should make everyone's life a little easier). Low mood should tank productivity, cause items to go missing, and cause a drag on each person's happiness. I think mood could affect the submissive stat for the visitors and slaves - low mood could cause random submissive stats to go up IF the visitor/slave decides to stay - this would be more visible with slaves - if their experience is miserable, and they cannot escape, they may come to accept their position over time. I would suggest adding more settlement policies, such as how strict the Mistress is with the slaves and how much you expect the guests to work - these would affect mood. Mood should also be impacted by different actions - allowing a starving kid to move in - big boost in mood. Killing people who try to steal should lower mood. One of the guests is just a real a-hole should lower mood. Taking slaves should lower mood, releasing slaves should improve it. In general, kind acts increase mood, cruel acts destroy morale.

3) Allow the shop to sell/buy more items, such as metal and necklaces.

4) The shop should have its own reputation. The more it buys/sells, the more it is known, and more people shop there.

5) The settlement should have a reputation based on how tough it is to attack/steal from. If people successfully raid, that should trigger more raids. If guards catch people and punish them, fight off attackers, then the village should be attacked less. If the shop is very popular, that should affect village rep as well - if it is very popular, it should attract more raiders and attackers because the village would be known to have things to steal.

6) It would be nice to be able to assign slaves or guests to craft items, such as necklaces, bandages, towels, solar panels, etc.

7) Street workers (maybe everyone) should be able to have a schedule other than every day. If worker's happiness was affected by days of work, then having days off would be necessary to manage happiness. This could also make things like parties more valuable, as well as mood of the settlement.

8) I suggest giving each NPC some personality traits. Are they fundamentally happy? Submissive? Dominant? Acerbic? Loner? Extrovert? Use these traits to affect stat gains, relationships between npcs, conflicts, etc. Certain traits might do better in some roles. An extroverted shopkeeper might do a better job of gaining reputation for the store, whereas other traits combined with shopkeeper might have other benefits, such as negotiating a better price. Loners might not get much of a happiness increase from parties, for example, whereas an extrovert would get a big gain.

9) I don't know what the long term plan is, but would our character ever be able to create/rent a place in the underground city? It might be nice to have a brothel with guards, and maybe other businesses. It could open up some more storylines, places for people to work, live, etc. I have not really gotten into the Dom path, so maybe this already exists and I have not gotten to it yet.

10) Allow NPCs to fight in the arena to gain strength/money, increase your reputation, and the reputation of the settlement.

Thanks for the game - keep up the great work!

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
So, I find myself playing this game way too much - damn you dev for ruining my work productivity!

1) Guards should really help defend your compound. Maybe they do sometimes and I'm unlucky?

2) I think there should be some sort of a Mood stat (sort of a combination of a shared fear/anxiety/morale stat) for the village you create. Higher mood should affect productivity and raise happiness of everyone (being surrounded by happy motivated people should make everyone's life a little easier). Low mood should tank productivity, cause items to go missing, and cause a drag on each person's happiness. I think mood could affect the submissive stat for the visitors and slaves - low mood could cause random submissive stats to go up IF the visitor/slave decides to stay - this would be more visible with slaves - if their experience is miserable, and they cannot escape, they may come to accept their position over time. I would suggest adding more settlement policies, such as how strict the Mistress is with the slaves and how much you expect the guests to work - these would affect mood. Mood should also be impacted by different actions - allowing a starving kid to move in - big boost in mood. Killing people who try to steal should lower mood. One of the guests is just a real a-hole should lower mood. Taking slaves should lower mood, releasing slaves should improve it. In general, kind acts increase mood, cruel acts destroy morale.

4) The shop should have its own reputation. The more it buys/sells, the more it is known, and more people shop there.

5) The settlement should have a reputation based on how tough it is to attack/steal from. If people successfully raid, that should trigger more raids. If guards catch people and punish them, fight off attackers, then the village should be attacked less. If the shop is very popular, that should affect village rep as well - if it is very popular, it should attract more raiders and attackers because the village would be known to have things to steal.

6) It would be nice to be able to assign slaves or guests to craft items, such as necklaces, bandages, towels, solar panels, etc.

7) Street workers (maybe everyone) should be able to have a schedule other than every day. If worker's happiness was affected by days of work, then having days off would be necessary to manage happiness. This could also make things like parties more valuable, as well as mood of the settlement.

8) I suggest giving each NPC some personality traits. Are they fundamentally happy? Submissive? Dominant? Acerbic? Loner? Extrovert? Use these traits to affect stat gains, relationships between npcs, conflicts, etc. Certain traits might do better in some roles. An extroverted shopkeeper might do a better job of gaining reputation for the store, whereas other traits combined with shopkeeper might have other benefits, such as negotiating a better price. Loners might not get much of a happiness increase from parties, for example, whereas an extrovert would get a big gain.

9) I don't know what the long term plan is, but would our character ever be able to create/rent a place in the underground city? It might be nice to have a brothel with guards, and maybe other businesses. It could open up some more storylines, places for people to work, live, etc. I have not really gotten into the Dom path, so maybe this already exists and I have not gotten to it yet.

10) Allow NPCs to fight in the arena to gain strength/money, increase your reputation, and the reputation of the settlement.

- Regarding mood, there is a happyness property, but it is not tied to as many things you suggested.
- Regarding personality traits there are some already, but just for flavor ( ).

Reactions: RenStimpy

Fredericthebossy

Aug 11, 2021
I have a custom image pack that was made before the action pack mod. The bad thing is that I stopped adding content when the action pack was released so is kinda outdated. It added 782 gifs, but I added it together with the mod, so I don't know if you want it. Here is the generic black version, which adds 205 gifs for actions like workout dont fully work because it was made when the actions where pull pants, workout and fuck so need to get change but shower maid and kitchen should work fine.
Mega
PD: is there any way to add gif to the milking action for different race or it cant be change?
How can I install this or the action mod? Only dropping the files in mod folder?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Regarding 1. Look like there is a bug. Guards should help you when your settlement gets attacked. Someone reported this already and it will be addressed in 0.33.
Thanks!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Tested guards in fights and works fine - they are added in fights and will help you. If you manage to reproduce it, add your save file from when the fight starts. Will check it out

As for 7. - there is happiness already for npcs. If npcs work on street everyday their happiness drops. When it drops a lot, you might find them dead in basement cells (in settlement management page there is option to give them day off)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Look like Patreon has started to restrict content more severely.

I think Patreon might be a sunk ship. (Incest game start to get banned everywhere)

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Look like Patreon has started to restrict content more severely.

I think Patreon might be a sunk ship. (Incest game start to get banned everywhere)
Patreons been a sunk ship for me for a while, if none of my favourite games used it I would quit it right now. The website has weird delays all over the place, they made it harder to find content, managing your subscriptions requires something like 6-7 clicks when it could be 1-2, it's just plain annoying to use.

Fredericthebossy

Aug 11, 2021
Yes. Drop into mod folder and ingame enable it.
Then you can rename any npc to that mod name and it will use images from that mod
It is the same for the action mod? I dropped the file into the folder and I don't see anything new. (I don't know what the action mode does). If someone explain it I would appreciate it:LOL:

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Tested guards in fights and works fine - they are added in fights and will help you. If you manage to reproduce it, add your save file from when the fight starts. Will check it out

As for 7. - there is happiness already for npcs. If npcs work on street everyday their happiness drops. When it drops a lot, you might find them dead in basement cells (in settlement management page there is option to give them day off)
Yup, I'm familiar with that. I'm thinking more of a schedule system whereas you can assign which days of the week people work. So, as an example, you may assign your street whores to work Tuesday through Saturday, giving them two build in days per week off to maintain morale. OR, be a bastard and make them work everyday, make more money, but happiness decreases faster, which affects mood, etc.

Thanks again.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes