DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I like the premise of being whatever i like.
I see the devs are still gathering ideas(every NPC with unique look/pics maybe?) and improving the project so
i will keep my eyes on the progress and jump in when i think its the right time.
One question tho...maybe a noob question but why HTML?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I like the premise of being whatever i like.
I see the devs are still gathering ideas(every NPC with unique look/pics maybe?) and improving the project so
i will keep my eyes on the progress and jump in when i think its the right time.
One question tho...maybe a noob question but why HTML?
As my main job is in backend development, I was already familiar with javascript/html so that was the fastest way to push out game and updates.
And yes - I want suggestions. I kinda aim that game could be a community driven with only some of my impact on ideas.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This bug was reported in previous release but not me, not the guys who had it managed to reproduce it. If you have a save file from that exact moment or few clicks before that - add it. That will help
Huh. I tried to replicate it with a save that was a bit far away from it, but did it anyway to share it.
Now I don't have said bug anymore. I could proggress the settlement storyline like noral, and now I even got Blair's quest where she asks for 20 food and something.

GOod for my playthrough, bad for you guys...

• Sad

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.14a PATCH:

Fixes:

• Fixed nursery baby duplicates (For existing save just throw them out)
  • Fixed random event (Bikers) error
  • Fixed nursery companions error

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
On online version the Suggest that you could spend the night here with her the videos don’t load for me

nos02

Jun 2, 2019
Huge bug.I did the alcohol bottle mission , captured the girl we fought. Next day considered as a guest not as a slave then escaped. all my slaves are gone ... fortunately didn't owerwrite my save.

ledier

May 26, 2017
Please excuse my English; it is not my native language.

Great game. Easy to handle. Super

I think you could still greatly expand your own buildings or in the settlement, place more people there and possibly place more properties/strengths. E.g. bakery - baking, fur processing - hunting, etc.
Then you can also build in storylines.

I know you don't want to build a full economic simulation, but you could make prices fluctuate and/or use a traveling merchant who buys and/or exchanges stuff.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Please excuse my English; it is not my native language.

Great game. Easy to handle. Super

I think you could still greatly expand your own buildings or in the settlement, place more people there and possibly place more properties/strengths. E.g. bakery - baking, fur processing - hunting, etc.
Then you can also build in storylines.

I know you don't want to build a full economic simulation, but you could make prices fluctuate and/or use a traveling merchant who buys and/or exchanges stuff.
there is hunting but at the minute it only gives food.. i do like the idea of fur processing and more buildings

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Huge bug.I did the alcohol bottle mission , captured the girl we fought. Next day considered as a guest not as a slave then escaped. all my slaves are gone ... fortunately didn't owerwrite my save.
Maybe you have the save from that bug moment? Could help a lot

unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, First thing: I'm sorry for the last time, I was away for few days and I missed your reply

when I try to load my save I get the following error right under the date, how can I fix it?

Error: <<gameDay>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.start is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.start is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: start is undefined)<<gameDay>>

1683462735485.png

Here attached my save
View attachment apocalyptic-world-20221126-130043.save
Thanks

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, First thing: I'm sorry for the last time, I was away for few days and I missed your reply

when I try to load my save I get the following error right under the date, how can I fix it?

Error: <<gameDay>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.start is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.start is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: start is undefined)<<gameDay>>

1683462735485.png

Here attached my save
View attachment 2635408
Thanks
I'll check it and release hotfix later today

Reactions: unicorn33

nos02

Jun 2, 2019
Maybe you have the save from that bug moment? Could help a lot
Okey I tried it again. it's not related to the mission. It's when you build the nursery , the day after it move all slave in the guest house. No wonder why new slave escaped.
But anyway thank you for your game. I hope this bug report will help in the dev of the game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes