ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You are always welcome :giggle:
Could you also have a look into the counting and appearence of my guests and slaves?
After i have build the nursery, the basement is immediately empty:
View attachment 2638644

And the guest house is filled with all the guests and slaves...
It seems to be a temporary issue after building the nursery, because i am able to relocate the girls who are slaves back to the basement.

View attachment 2638646

------------------------------------------------------

Edit 1:

Something more that i noticed: If you want to interact with a guest that has the scavanging task, you have many options like "Talk, Fuck her, Add as companion, ..."
If i selected "Talk" (to improve the relationship) and selected "Back", the available options reduce to "Fuck her" and "Go back". If i want to interact with her some more, i need to click "Go back" and select her name again. There seems to be no reason for that.

Another point is that if i select "Fuck her" and request a "Blowjob", i return to the main interaction menu of my guest or slave after i came on her face. Instead, if i select "Anal" or "Pussy" and fuck her until i cum, it returns back to the sexual interaction menu (where i can chose to fuck her again). Only the BJ option returns to the main interaction menu, not the sexual interaction menu. (I hope you understand what i mean)
Pussy: "Fuck her" -> "Pussy" -> "..." -> "Cum" -> "Back" -> "Pussy" -> "..."
BJ: "Fuck her" -> "Blowjob" -> "..." -> "Cum" -> "End" -> "Fuck her" -> "Blowjob"

Edit 2:

There is a bit more confusion in the order of one specific menu. If you select "Fuck her", the order of the menu is:
- Blowjob
- Pussy
- Anal

If you select "Blowjob" now, the order of the menu is:
- Blowjob
- Deepthroat
- Pussy
- Anal

Now, i select "Deepthroat" and here happens the confusion.
The order of the menu has changed. "Blowjob" and "Deepthroat" changed their number in the menu:
- Deepthroat
- Blowjob
- Pussy
- Anal

Edit 3:

And some suggestions for future updates:
- Maybe you could add some gift system (collecting flowers, use jewelery from scavanging, ...) to improve the relationship with slaves or guests?
- Maybe change the basement cells to influence the slave submission? Deny food? Add some extra food rations? Over time this could influence their submission and/or relationship?
- Assign a mistress (as job) to influence their submission? Or add another job (brainwashing) to increase their relationship? (In this case, i mean a girl that has 100/100 stats and wants to incluence the girls in the basement by talking to them)
- Add some training system for your guests (or street whores), to reduce the chance that they got captured or killed? Maybe give them a knife for selfe defence?
- Disable crafting of a paddle if you have one? Same for the knife. If you have one, it seems not to be necessary to buy another one.
- More training options with bigger influence? More dialog options if you are talking with the girls? Maybe their traits need to be discovered while talking?
- More random battles, maybe raiders that attack your base after day 120 and hire "guests" to defend your base? (Maybe with a story line that leads to the raider camp, capture their female boss to stop the attacks?)

Thanks again! As for bugs - fixed for next release (probably after 2-3 hours will be out)
About edit 2 - that's intended. Idea is that upper (first) button will always be the same action you're doing right now.

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
0.14c PATCH:
Thank you very much :)
I have tested it and found an error in the basement, where a horny girl asks for my dick. This prevents the event in the basement.

Error:
<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): person is undefined
Full:
<<if $randomNumber === 0>> <<set $eventSlaveId = Math.floor(Math.random()*$cellSlaveIds.length);>> <<if $slaves[$eventSlaveId].sub < 50 && setup.getAge($slaves[$eventSlaveId]) > 17>> <<set $locationEvents.basement = true>> <<goto 'Basement event - try escape'>> <</if>> <<elseif $randomNumber === 1 && _hornySlaveId && setup.getAge($slaves[$eventSlaveId]) > 17>> <<set $hornySlaveId = _hornySlaveId>> <<set $locationEvents.basement = true>> <<goto 'Basement event - horny slave'>> <</if>>

1684700157352.png

About edit 2 - that's intended. Idea is that upper (first) button will always be the same action you're doing right now.
I would understand that intention, if it would work that way all the other times.
But if i fuck her pussy, the item order in the menu is the same and does not change. ("Pussy" is always the second item in the menu)
If i fuck her in the ass, it is the same. There is never a change in the menu item order, beside DT after BJ. And that is the reason why i report this as behavior as a bug :)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you very much :)
I have tested it and found an error in the basement, where a horny girl asks for my dick. This prevents the event in the basement.

Error:
<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): person is undefined
Full:
<<if $randomNumber === 0>> <<set $eventSlaveId = Math.floor(Math.random()*$cellSlaveIds.length);>> <<if $slaves[$eventSlaveId].sub < 50 && setup.getAge($slaves[$eventSlaveId]) > 17>> <<set $locationEvents.basement = true>> <<goto 'Basement event - try escape'>> <</if>> <<elseif $randomNumber === 1 && _hornySlaveId && setup.getAge($slaves[$eventSlaveId]) > 17>> <<set $hornySlaveId = _hornySlaveId>> <<set $locationEvents.basement = true>> <<goto 'Basement event - horny slave'>> <</if>>

View attachment 2639654

I would understand that intention, if it would work that way all the other times.
But if i fuck her pussy, the item order in the menu is the same and does not change. ("Pussy" is always the second item in the menu)
If i fuck her in the ass, it is the same. There is never a change in the menu item order, beside DT after BJ. And that is the reason why i report this as behavior as a bug :)
Will check that error.
And about order - noted. I'll check it and fix that so order is the same in all scenes. Thanks!

Reactions: stho90

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
(currently at end game) doing side stuffs like the bounties and filling up the nursery,, i kinda ignored blair for like 15ish days she didnt come back that night and not in the kitchen in the morning stopped at the barn and i was chased out she reset herself..not a big deal for me i just went back to the beginning of the party i did ater i finished the story stuffs

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
(currently at end game) doing side stuffs like the bounties and filling up the nursery,, i kinda ignored blair for like 15ish days she didnt come back that night and not in the kitchen in the morning stopped at the barn and i was chased out she reset herself..not a big deal for me i just went back to the beginning of the party i did ater i finished the story stuffs
Did you used latest one? 14.c? That should throe warning if game detects Blair bug

Reactions: GamerDaddy

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
Journal Day 862:

The food situation has become problematic. I currently have plenty of food, but recent updates have caused me to consume 30+ more food daily than I'm producing (even with six "wives" with the gardening skill). I have wood to spare as well, so I could sell/trade wood for food at Vincent's farm, but at the rate my "wives" are collecting wood it would not cover the difference indefinitely. Having a bunch of them scavenge does not produce rope at sufficient rate to cover consumption (to say nothing of the added risk/aggravation from scavenging). Capturing another female and keeping her enslaved and milking her does not produce milk reliably to cover costs, nor does setting them as a streetwalker in terms of straight caps (slaves only exacerbate the problem).

I'd estimate 33 days of food remaining with no spoilage at current consumption, with existing caps and wood reserves I could extend that a further ~600 days before having to tap other resources, So not an immediate issue, but one that needs to be solved, and it will only get worse as my "brood" gets bigger. Right now I could cover costs by doing three fights a day in the fight cage and bounty hunting high value targets, but I'll either have to start selling children (which kills the roleplay element that I was going for), or there needs to be way to increase food production. And it will get harder as more children are born.

But hey, balancing that is part of the game right? I just need ways to balance things as my brood gets bigger.

One thing that come to mind is an upgrade(s) to the greenhouse with additional gardener slots. Upgrade(s) of course would be handled on the workbench.

Another is being able to assign guest(s) to the workbench to craft items to sell. (bonus: crafting skill could either produce items quicker, or give a chance or producing an extra bonus item).

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
iPad and aloha browser
iPad and aloha browser
While OS 15 has added support for the WebM audio codec in the Safari app, you still can’t play WebM videos on iPhone or iPad’s media player directly. To play WebM videos on iDevices, you need to convert WebM to a format supported by iPhone iPad, such as H.264.

I'll add this to backlog and when will have more free time will test the coding of the video

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
While OS 15 has added support for the WebM audio codec in the Safari app, you still can’t play WebM videos on iPhone or iPad’s media player directly. To play WebM videos on iDevices, you need to convert WebM to a format supported by iPhone iPad, such as H.264.

I'll add this to backlog and when will have more free time will test the coding of the video
Weird think though it was ok the day before, no issues

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Weird think though it was ok the day before, no issues
Maybe there are a specific scene where you know it worked before but doesnt work now? I know that I run some videos through compressor, but not all of them

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes