Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
when i add one slave to the basement when there is no room left, apart from the new slave everyone else move to the guest room, if there are enough free guest rooms. Is that a bug or feature?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
when i add one slave to the basement when there is no room left, apart from the new slave everyone else move to the guest room, if there are enough free guest rooms. Is that a bug or feature?
Sounds like a bug. Can you add your save file or write steps by steps how to reproduce it?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Game isn't too bad, does need more videos and better handling between the different races. I'd have a bunch to add but it doesn't support webm files and I don't really feel like converting them again.

Also be nice if the game just used the random variable so you can add in videos without having to run a script to get them in there. I can't remember what the sugarcube/JavaScript one is. If it's rand or just random, also have to set the path for that as well.

Hopefully the game performance stays pretty fast too as more stuff is added. Only problem with Twine/Html games is the performance once it starts getting pretty crazy in management games.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Game isn't too bad, does need more videos and better handling between the different races. I'd have a bunch to add but it doesn't support webm files and I don't really feel like converting them again.

Also be nice if the game just used the random variable so you can add in videos without having to run a script to get them in there. I can't remember what the sugarcube/JavaScript one is. If it's rand or just random, also have to set the path for that as well.

Hopefully the game performance stays pretty fast too as more stuff is added. Only problem with Twine/Html games is the performance once it starts getting pretty crazy in management games.
As for webm - game supports it. You can add one file here and I can double test it

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
As for webm - game supports it. You can add one file here and I can double test it
Does it? I was looking at the Custom images for girls spoiler on the OP. Just says gif and webp images. So I got a bit confused there I guess. I do know Blair has webm or mp4 files though.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does it? I was looking at the Custom images for girls spoiler on the OP. Just says gif and webp images. So I got a bit confused there I guess. I do know Blair has webm or mp4 files though.
It should support gif, webp, webm files. Attach one and I'll test later

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Tried to put a bunch under basement/anal under a char name and got this error when running the search actions script, which then breaks all images in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: They do work but the script not so much. I had to manually add them in for it to fully go. I'm also on Linux so not sure if that affects the script any.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Tried to put a bunch under basement/anal under a char name and got this error when running the search actions script, which then breaks all images in the game.

EDIT: They do work but the script not so much. I had to manually add them in for it to fully go. I'm also on Linux so not sure if that affects the script any.
Linux 99% is the problem here. Only tested node script on windows

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
There seems to be a "small" bug in v.0.14b

I am going into the basement and got the following message:
-> " You walk downstairs to the basement to check the girls and as you walk by Alina she starts to beg you that she wants you."

I decided to put my dick inside the cell and got the message "Alina relationship increased by 1".
After that, i selected "Leave" and saw that Alina is my own new bown child :ROFLMAO:
Very uncommon request from a girl that has not learned to speak yet.

Would you please be so kind and add some checks for the age or their submission level?

1684662927143.png

Edit:

And another one. The guy appeared and asked for children for sale. I was interested what will happen and said "yes".
There appeared the following message:

Error: <<for>>: unsupported range expression type: undefined
<<for _nurseryI, _nursery range $nursery>> <<set _hasBabies = true>> <<capture _nurseryI, _nursery>> <tr> <td style="width: 300px"> <span class="name-no-click"><<=_nursery.name>></span> </td> <td> Age: <<=setup.getAge(_nursery)>> </td> <td> <<link 'Sell'>> <<dialog 'Throw out'>> Are you sure you want to sell <<=(_nursery.gender ? 'him' : 'her')>>? <br /> <<link 'Yes' 'Event: Baby merchant sell'>> <<run $nursery.splice(_nurseryI, 1)>> <<dialogclose>> <<set $player.goodwill -= 2>> <<set $player.money += 20>> <</link>> <</dialog>> <</link>> </td> </tr> <</capture>> <</for>>

(Maybe it is important to know that i still dont have a nursery for the children because i am searching for the 10 plastic and the game has been loaded from v0.11)
1684663495501.png

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
There seems to be a "small" bug in v.0.14b

I am going into the basement and got the following message:
-> " You walk downstairs to the basement to check the girls and as you walk by Alina she starts to beg you that she wants you."

I decided to put my dick inside the cell and got the message "Alina relationship increased by 1".
After that, i selected "Leave" and saw that Alina is my own new bown child :ROFLMAO:
Very uncommon request from a girl that has not learned to speak yet.

Would you please be so kind and add some checks for the age or their submission level?

View attachment 2638579

Edit:

And another one. The guy appeared and asked for children for sale. I was interested what will happen and said "yes".
There appeared the following message:

Error: <<for>>: unsupported range expression type: undefined
<<for _nurseryI, _nursery range $nursery>> <<set _hasBabies = true>> <<capture _nurseryI, _nursery>> <tr> <td style="width: 300px"> <span class="name-no-click"><<=_nursery.name>></span> </td> <td> Age: <<=setup.getAge(_nursery)>> </td> <td> <<link 'Sell'>> <<dialog 'Throw out'>> Are you sure you want to sell <<=(_nursery.gender ? 'him' : 'her')>>? <br /> <<link 'Yes' 'Event: Baby merchant sell'>> <<run $nursery.splice(_nurseryI, 1)>> <<dialogclose>> <<set $player.goodwill -= 2>> <<set $player.money += 20>> <</link>> <</dialog>> <</link>> </td> </tr> <</capture>> <</for>>

(Maybe it is important to know that i still dont have a nursery for the children because i am searching for the 10 plastic and the game has been loaded from v0.11)
View attachment 2638600
Thanks for detailed bug report. Will look at it and release a fix

Reactions: stho90

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks for detailed bug report. Will look at it and release a fix
You are always welcome :giggle:
Could you also have a look into the counting and appearence of my guests and slaves?
After i have build the nursery, the basement is immediately empty:
1684665861194.png

And the guest house is filled with all the guests and slaves...
It seems to be a temporary issue after building the nursery, because i am able to relocate the girls who are slaves back to the basement.

1684665935218.png

------------------------------------------------------

Edit 1:

Something more that i noticed: If you want to interact with a guest that has the scavanging task, you have many options like "Talk, Fuck her, Add as companion, ..."
If i selected "Talk" (to improve the relationship) and selected "Back", the available options reduce to "Fuck her" and "Go back". If i want to interact with her some more, i need to click "Go back" and select her name again. There seems to be no reason for that.

Another point is that if i select "Fuck her" and request a "Blowjob", i return to the main interaction menu of my guest or slave after i came on her face. Instead, if i select "Anal" or "Pussy" and fuck her until i cum, it returns back to the sexual interaction menu (where i can chose to fuck her again). Only the BJ option returns to the main interaction menu, not the sexual interaction menu. (I hope you understand what i mean)
Pussy: "Fuck her" -> "Pussy" -> "..." -> "Cum" -> "Back" -> "Pussy" -> "..."
BJ: "Fuck her" -> "Blowjob" -> "..." -> "Cum" -> "End" -> "Fuck her" -> "Blowjob"

Edit 2:

There is a bit more confusion in the order of one specific menu. If you select "Fuck her", the order of the menu is:
- Blowjob
- Pussy
- Anal

If you select "Blowjob" now, the order of the menu is:
- Blowjob
- Deepthroat
- Pussy
- Anal

Now, i select "Deepthroat" and here happens the confusion.
The order of the menu has changed. "Blowjob" and "Deepthroat" changed their number in the menu:
- Deepthroat
- Blowjob
- Pussy
- Anal

Edit 3:

And some suggestions for future updates:
- Maybe you could add some gift system (collecting flowers, use jewelery from scavanging, ...) to improve the relationship with slaves or guests?
- Maybe change the basement cells to influence the slave submission? Deny food? Add some extra food rations? Over time this could influence their submission and/or relationship?
- Assign a mistress (as job) to influence their submission? Or add another job (brainwashing) to increase their relationship? (In this case, i mean a girl that has 100/100 stats and wants to incluence the girls in the basement by talking to them)
- Add some training system for your guests (or street whores), to reduce the chance that they got captured or killed? Maybe give them a knife for selfe defence?
- Disable crafting of a paddle if you have one? Same for the knife. If you have one, it seems not to be necessary to buy another one.
- More training options with bigger influence? More dialog options if you are talking with the girls? Maybe their traits need to be discovered while talking?
- More random battles, maybe raiders that attack your base after day 120 and hire "guests" to defend your base? (Maybe with a story line that leads to the raider camp, capture their female boss to stop the attacks?)

Last edited:
Reactions: tgp31 and ttyrke

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh I do have a slight bug report I guess. There's several variables named godwill, not sure if that's intentional or supposed to be goodwill, looks like it points to the latter though. Also had an error with one of the chancePercentage variables being named changePercentage.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Oh I do have a slight bug report I guess. There's several variables named godwill, not sure if that's intentional or supposed to be goodwill, looks like it points to the latter though. Also had an error with one of the chancePercentage variables being named changePercentage.
Huh. I tried to replicate it with a save that was a bit far away from it, but did it anyway to share it.
Now I don't have said bug anymore. I could proggress the settlement storyline like noral, and now I even got Blair's quest where she asks for 20 food and something.

GOod for my playthrough, bad for you guys...

1684693352816.png
Just FYI. For next patch I've added a "blair catch mechanism". So as soon as that bug appears someone will be able to save it instantly. Hopefully we're gonna catch that bug soon.

Reactions: DrFree

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Huge bug.I did the alcohol bottle mission , captured the girl we fought. Next day considered as a guest not as a slave then escaped. all my slaves are gone ... fortunately didn't owerwrite my save.
Can you reproduce that error? If yes - add please your save file

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

As for random variables so you can replace images without running script - sugarcube/html games has it's limitation in that way. I could for example set that each folder has x count of images, BUT that would mean that game would be able to support only one extension (webm for example). HTML games can't access your harddrive so I wouldn't even be able to check if that file exists or in what extension it is.
There comes script - node just scans actions folder and puts all files with extensions in different file so game knows what's in specific folder/ sex scene

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Yep. Tested and webm extension works just fine.
1684696473479.png

As for script support for linux. Unfortunately I got no way to test it on linux but if I got some free time I'll try to research it. Maybe there's a easy fix for that.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! Godwill is variable that will be used later but for now it increases or decreases by the choices you make.

As for changePercentage - should be already fixed in 14.b

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes