jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
In big picture not sure yet. There will be open The Santuary place.
Basically that place will manage anything and everything about metal.
Buy bullets, car parts, etc there.

Just need to think on what else MC would be able to do there before I implement that
What about making some more shops and houses.
Also maybe make like a gambleing den ie bookies where ou could have people making money.

bakerce

Jul 28, 2020
So first can someone explain some trait like why can some become guard and I found a bug so I think it when I use cheats but I have a slave on the streets and it said there body was found yet there still here and nothing happened about the gang that killed her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So first can someone explain some trait like why can some become guard and I found a bug so I think it when I use cheats but I have a slave on the streets and it said there body was found yet there still here and nothing happened about the gang that killed her.
i play hours on end and have never had this happen, witch version are you playing?

May 10, 2017
After trying generating tons of slave trying to get a shopkeeper without success, I got another trait I had never seen.

I think your trait randomization function heavily favors traits earlier in the list like anal slut and gardener and makes the later traits almost impossible to get.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After trying generating tons of slave trying to get a shopkeeper without success, I got another trait I had never seen.

I think your trait randomization function heavily favors traits earlier in the list like anal slut and gardener and makes the later traits almost impossible to get.
Nop, but thete was suggestion to separate sex traits from others, so in 0.23 I probably will separate them. Traits will be for sex and additionally there will be skills

acctfpn

Mar 17, 2023
Thanks! Love constructive criticism.
As for training - I totally agree that I should max strength max. Will probably add few levels.
1. home (to 50 strength)
2. Underground city cage (to 100)
etc.

As for slave assign to garden, that's intended as idea is that before greenhouse, you still has some kind of a garden in your property, so they work there. Probably just should check ir greenhouse is built and change text to "assign to greenhouse" instead so it's less confusing.

As for video quality - right now not focusing on that, I even try to compress those videos a bit. Example would be that 0.22 release size was 1GB and videos took half of it. Took some while but found a decent compressor that cut videos size in half, so 0.22 release will be even less that 0.21 with more content resources.

Git - yes. I would love it, probably right now the only thing that's in my way is my laziness. I already hate to code in native twine UI as there isn't even a simple syntax error checker. Have looked at tweego, just need to make some time to move to it.
I totally understand you with git, it took me almost a year to finally start using it but it was worth it at the end.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I totally understand you with git, it took me almost a year to finally start using it but it was worth it at the end.
Yeah, I bet it's worth. As BE dev I work with git everyday, just need to gather some power to move AW to tweego

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
There is a typo in the new shower folder.
It has a sub-folder called "lick" instead of "pussy_lick".
So the pictures are not used when the action is made.

Keep it up !

Reactions: ttyrke

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
seems like something went wrong when adding new traits?
i mean pretty much every one i see now is either Cumslut, Anal slut or Gardener or mix of those? slave girl from the slave merchant event seems to have all 3 most of the time :D
all the other traits are really rare now this was problem with 0.21 too

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes