Dec 31, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a problem or I am just encountering it to late in the day. Whenever I either get back late or finish an action late in the day (ex right now it is 23:40, last couple of times it was 02 or 03 I think), the traveling medic guy shows up and I only get the option to send him away.

EDIT
Okay, I think I figured out what is happening. So he came again at 13:00 and I still couldn't invite him in, so I assume it is because I stuck all of my food in storage.

EDIT
I forgot to update this yesterday but I can confirm it was because I didn't have food in my inventory. I can see why you should have food on you instead of it just getting pulled out of storage for certain events like giving food to kids in the underground city. But I hope it can be changed for when people are coming to your settlement, where your storage is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
One of my Daughters who is not even 1 Year old is already an Anal Slut? Can I change that somehow? :eek:
View attachment 2922191
the only way i know of is to age her up SugarCube.State.variables.nursery[1].birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18) then sleep once then she will be in the guesthouse talk to her and then SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.traits = ['scavenger'] or whatever trait you wish

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(age 0)"baby"
(age 3)"kid"
(age 18)"teenage girl";"teenage boy"
(age 20)"girl";"boy"
(age 25)"woman";"man"
(age 50)"mature woman";"elderly man"

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
ttyrke Minor bug but you can take the slave that you get from "getting noticed" at the slave market (300 gold girl) and exercise with her, then pull down her shorts, have sex with her... and it doesnt remove her virgin status.

Also: after the campfire party, you can have a threesome, choose to fuck the girl, and it still wont remove her virgin status

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Are you patreon? If yes - check patreon post, if not and you're checking password just in source - that won't work as it's encrypted
hello what's minimum $ to play latest version of the game? Patreon or subsrcibe star ?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke Minor bug but you can take the slave that you get from "getting noticed" at the slave market (300 gold girl) and exercise with her, then pull down her shorts, have sex with her... and it doesnt remove her virgin status.

Also: after the campfire party, you can have a threesome, choose to fuck the girl, and it still wont remove her virgin status
Thx, will add to 0.23 todo list

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Well, as far as I tested everything (cheats and supporter events) work. :ROFLMAO: I mean every patreon check it's just (if $suppCode is true) so...
As every html game. Cant really "protect" them, because if there isnt option to see password, there is always option to play with code or local storage.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.22a patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

experimental!
[First version via tweego (version control).
That means that now if someone wants to add his own custom mods in the base game he can do it by forking game and later requesting pull request.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes