dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Trigger a fertility event
SugarCube.State.variables.backpack.data.fertility_potion = 1
Use
SugarCube.State.variables.player.perks.fertility = 100

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
i usually change demographic and age range of generated npcs. remove 2 to 3 years on the minimum and reduce max age to around 40 to 35. then i do some tweeks on gardeners to make strength a part of the bonus they give.
you do that via console or do you change the JS? how?

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
You need to edit .html file. Either just open it via notepad ( I dont recommend that) or download twine and import it there
i use notepad++ personnally. it doesn't introduce rogue characters that will break the html. it's a much better plain text editor then the windows notepad

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i use notepad++ personnally. it doesn't introduce rogue characters that will break the html. it's a much better plain text editor then the windows notepad
Idk if notepad++ replaces <</if>>. If yes - then notepad++ is enough. If no, code is kinda unreadable and need to follow closely not to make a syntax mistake.

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
Idk if notepad++ replaces <</if>>. If yes - then notepad++ is enough. If no, code is kinda unreadable and need to follow closely not to make a syntax mistake.
it doesn't remove them but the code is much cleaner as the code doesn't appear on only 1 line like with teh windows notepad. it goes back to a new line each time you actually put one in it.
here's an example of how it looks like in it
AW_code_split.jpg

Last edited:

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
i change it in the html directly before even starting the game. that way it's a permanent change even after i save and close the browser.
but what are the edits your making? i know how to edit HTML, finding the right parts in a 20000 lines file is the hard part.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.22a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
I have been trying to get a girl with the "breeder" characteristic pregnant and for 10 days in a row using the fertility potion all 10 days... dedicating the entire day to getting her pregnant and I have not succeeded. It has happened to me with the two girls who are not pregnant in this savefile.

Since I don't know the fertility formula, I wanted to ask if it is normal for this to happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
I have been trying to get a girl with the "breeder" characteristic pregnant and for 10 days in a row using the fertility potion all 10 days... dedicating the entire day to getting her pregnant and I have not succeeded. It has happened to me with the two girls who are not pregnant in this savefile.

Since I don't know the fertility formula, I wanted to ask if it is normal for this to happen.
So Maybe it's because these women are 56 years old and are considered mature because of the game and mature women don't get pregnant? I've simply been unlucky to find two women with worthless characteristics

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
it doesn't remove them but the code is much cleaner as the code doesn't appear on only 1 line like with teh windows notepad. it goes back to a new line each time you actually put one in it.
here's an example of how it looks like in it View attachment 2924280

Did you take into account that she wont be pregnant as soon as you cum inside her?
There is 7-8 day waiting period. After that she will tell if she's pregnant.

So Maybe it's because these women are 56 years old and are considered mature because of the game and mature women don't get pregnant? I've simply been unlucky to find two women with worthless characteristics
And yes - girls need to be under 55 years to get pregnant.

Reactions: LordDominus

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
but what are the edits your making? i know how to edit HTML, finding the right parts in a 20000 lines file is the hard part.
i use a magnificent thing called the search function. if you search the correct word you can easilly find what you need. to change the age range, you search for the hair color like blond and it's not mentionned that often so you end up fast where you want which is the woman creator function there you can remove races, hair colors breast sizes and change the beauty and age ranges. not long lower you even have the traits occurence rate.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes