ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
seems like something went wrong when adding new traits?
i mean pretty much every one i see now is either Cumslut, Anal slut or Gardener or mix of those? slave girl from the slave merchant event seems to have all 3 most of the time :D
all the other traits are really rare now this was problem with 0.21 too
Shouldn't be as didn't touch traits in last update. As for 0.23 - I will separate them so traits will stay for sex things (cumslut, analslut, etc) and there will be skills, where gardening, etc will go.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Shouldn't be as didn't touch traits in last update. As for 0.23 - I will separate them so traits will stay for sex things (cumslut, analslut, etc) and there will be skills, where gardening, etc will go.
I reached day 200, where's Laura located? I can't find her.

Bobbyboi47592

Dec 30, 2022
Guys how do I trigger dom quest? I’m on day 201, I’ve got like 8 girls on the street and I’ve got 300 reputation. Why isn’t dom quest happening?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Guys how do I trigger dom quest? I’m on day 201, I’ve got like 8 girls on the street and I’ve got 300 reputation. Why isn’t dom quest happening?
Em, check if those 8 girls are slaves. There is a thing that game only counts slaves working on streeet. Will fix that for 0.23

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
Just a few question :
1) I'm having fun tinkering with the code using Notepad++, is there an easier way ?
2) Is there a way to break up the source code so that we would have several files, could be easier to modd or help that way ?

I'm starting to be less useless in any case, I just managed to add the '69' sex action :).
It was a simple goal, but still I'm happy.

Keep it up !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1694366015841.png

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey,
Just a few question :
1) I'm having fun tinkering with the code using Notepad++, is there an easier way ?
2) Is there a way to break up the source code so that we would have several files, could be easier to modd or help that way ?

I'm starting to be less useless in any case, I just managed to add the '69' sex action :).
It was a simple goal, but still I'm happy.

Keep it up !

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2919153
Download twine and import game .html file there. Basically you can edit any .html game there.
As for notepad++. Twine has built in notepad, but at least all passages would be separated there.

Other way would be start to use tweego (I really should). Then option would be that people can open game project, add their changes and push them for my review and I could implement them like that.

Reactions: decker666

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
My Dom quest is stuck at wait a few days. I chose to let the mum and daughters live with me and he said he’ll have a think what he wants to do. The log just says wait a few days but it’s been like 10+ days now
i choose for them to live aswell it will trigger just keep sleeping and going back to the streets. it took me a few trys

Reactions: Billshwr

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
SugarCube.State.variables.player.perks.drunk = 1
SugarCube.State.variables.player.perks.beaten = 1
SugarCube.State.variables.player.perks.bleeding = 1
SugarCube.State.variables.player.perks.fertility = 1

Cerberus210

Apr 21, 2021
What's wrong with them?, why are they so ugly?, I've felt the mission to kill the mother with 2 daughters (Dom Quest) repeated 100 times (to get a higher beauty score), I'm a bit annoyed and will probably actually kill them instead of saving them. Can you fix that please? They don't have to win any beauty awards, but they should at least have a beauty score between 70 and 80. So far they are as attractive as burnt victims.:LOL:
1.jpg

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes