Nov 22, 2022
all the more reason for me to kill all males i come across....
Here's hoping we can find some blueprints for an Arena. Having men fight to the death for caps could be a huge draw to our village. :WeSmart:

Another thing - are there any plans for MC to find blueprints to an ammo press/reloading bench? Imagine it: Being able to craft our own bullets. Naturally, finding it should be difficult, since it'd be OP.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Here's hoping we can find some blueprints for an Arena. Having men fight to the death for caps could be a huge draw to our village. :WeSmart:

Another thing - are there any plans for MC to find blueprints to an ammo press/reloading bench? Imagine it: Being able to craft our own bullets. Naturally, finding it should be difficult, since it'd be OP.
I was thinking about that but not sure. Right now I would say more no than yes as I planned that "The santuary" would be the place where you could buy all that stuff (anything that's metal, so basically ammo, car parts, armor, weapons, etc)

Nov 22, 2022
I was thinking about that but not sure. Right now I would say more no than yes as I planned that "The santuary" would be the place where you could buy all that stuff (anything that's metal, so basically ammo, car parts, armor, weapons, etc)
That makes a lot of sense. Having access to bullets or any kind of metal makes The Sanctuary tough as hell - which is a good thing, cause how else would they be the biggest settlement? Great idea, friend.

I'm not sure if this was suggested already, so my bad if it was: What about arrows? We have bows for hunting an the arrows could be crafted for our guards/companions, but they'd need really high strength to use, around 50 or 70.

Reactions: Billshwr and ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
That makes a lot of sense. Having access to bullets or any kind of metal makes The Sanctuary tough as hell - which is a good thing, cause how else would they be the biggest settlement? Great idea, friend.

I'm not sure if this was suggested already, so my bad if it was: What about arrows? We have bows for hunting an the arrows could be crafted for our guards/companions, but they'd need really high strength to use, around 50 or 70.
Yeah, probably soon will need to implement that you can equip your companions with weapons

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Found a little typo. Could fix it myself, but my brain doesn't work today :cool: Sorry for that.

views\npc\Guest view assign to.tw
// line 35 is <... .traits ... shopkeeper ...>, should be <... .skills ... shopkeeper ...>

Keep up the good works!

Edit: Made the change in gitHub

Last edited:

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Is there any console command to increase food? I forgot to save for a while and now I'm at risk of losing a guest because I ran out of food and I can't rollback enough to go get some.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Is there any console command to increase food? I forgot to save for a while and now I'm at risk of losing a guest because I ran out of food and I can't rollback enough to go get some.
You can buy food at the farm for I think 1 Cap/unit of food. Dont know about any commands

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
You can buy food at the farm for I think 1 Cap/unit of food. Dont know about any commands
If it was that easy I wouldn't have posted for help :cry:
It's 1AM in the game and I can't do anything but go to sleep, if I go to sleep the next morning said guest leaves because I don't have food. I have no way of getting food.

The only command I found was SugarCube.State.variables.givefood but it does nothing.

Last edited:

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
It's 1AM in the game and I can't do anything but go to sleep, if I go to sleep the next morning said guest leaves because I don't have food. I have no way of getting food.

The only command I found was SugarCube.State.variables.givefood but it does nothing.
Oh okay. Sorry then I am not able to help

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Doesn’t it auto save every morning?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017

Try,
Make a save before going to sleep.
Edit the game in the html file so that one of the cheat buttons also gives food.
Load the game with your save.

Thoughts ?

Last edited:

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Yep, and I didn't notice I was out of food so I clicked sleep and it autosaved on the "guest left because there's no food" and my last save was like 2 hours ago.
Can you roleback and try again to sleep? Maybe there is a chance that guest will leave and you can just roleback until the guest will Not leave. Like with street workes that get killed. Or is it someone with an important trait? Depending on how far you are into the game, its relativly easy to get new slaves/guests with the desired trait

Reactions: Featherine
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes