dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].traits = ['analslut','cumslut','masochist','deepthroat','breeder','sadistic','squirter','nymphomaniac']
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].skills = ['gardener','woodcraft','scavenger','shopkeeper','cook','doctor']

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, I have tried the game and it is quite good, I am sorry to say it but there is a way to get the Patreon code without giving money, I don't know, by helping to develop scenes and/or characters.
For example, some twins travel to the area where the game takes place looking for sources of uncontaminated water/food and the mc captures/invites them to his shelter and as time passes the girls tell him where they come from and what they have (forms of produce firearms and medicines).
I apologize if it was annoying and thank you for your time.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello, I have tried the game and it is quite good, I am sorry to say it but there is a way to get the Patreon code without giving money, I don't know, by helping to develop scenes and/or characters.
For example, some twins travel to the area where the game takes place looking for sources of uncontaminated water/food and the mc captures/invites them to his shelter and as time passes the girls tell him where they come from and what they have (forms of produce firearms and medicines).
I apologize if it was annoying and thank you for your time.
Can't really protect .html games in that way. Nothing you can do about it as anyone with knowledge can just edit .html file they downloaded. I am not against it, just don't post that code in the thread where dev actively replies to everyone and created that thread.

Thanks! Will add that idea to backlog

caju

Oct 5, 2017
All this talk about the pat code... I got interested and opened the html.
ttyrke You really are trying really, really hard to protect that code. ;)
I mean, you can never actually protect it, but you are putting in the work.
I wont spoil it for ya though. Good effort though!

Reactions: Netscape1964

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].hair = "blonde"
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].breasts = "big"
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].race = "white"
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].dick = "big"
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].virgin = true
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].attacks = ['knife']
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].inventory = ['knife']
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].traits = ['analslut','cumslut','masochist','deepthroat','breeder','sadistic','squirter','nymphomaniac']
SugarCube.State.variables.slaves[0].skills = ['gardener','woodcraft','scavenger','shopkeeper','cook','doctor']

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.23a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
is there anywhere to get additional mod packs for extra girls?
i posted a mod with up to 20 different random images for actions, i'll repost it soon with the new categories (maid, mistress...).

Another guy has a mega folder with named girls and actions for them taken from the same model each time.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
@ttttyrk
Did you find a model that looks like Octavia ?
I've found 3 girls who I could use. Probably one girl won't be enough and I'll need to mix them.

Victoria Blaze (This was initial plan but she doesn't have much videos I could is with post apocalyptic theme)
Black Angelika

(This could be main girl)

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning random events, would it be possible for them to have at least two random endings?

TIA-

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
For modding here is a repost of my original collections :

maid (66 pics)

mistress (256 pics)

titjob (106 pics) - included rare : asian, black, forest, kitchen... NEW

CU

Last edited:

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Hey,
For modding here is a repost of my original collections :

maid (66 pics)
Pixeldrain

mistress (256 pics)
Pixeldrain

titjob (106 pics) - included rare : asian, black, forest, kitchen... NEW
Pixeldrain

CU
Hi. If it won't be too much trouble, could you, please, explain where to put the folders? I read the tutorial and still couldn't figure out how to do it right. Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes