ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke Will there be more gay content added to this game in future, for those of us interested in it? I'd love to collect all male slaves instead of female, if that would be possible.

There will be more gay content regarding the random npc's but not in the story/journal events.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It is weird if you move a slave who is maxed out from the slave pens to the built house they act like they are visitors instead and also won't do work anymore.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It is weird if you move a slave who is maxed out from the slave pens to the built house they act like they are visitors instead and also won't do work anymore.
What do you mean by act like visitors? And you can assign them to the same job they did as slave. Or you mean that assigned job gets removed?

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I'm at the point where I can throw the party to progress Blair, but the note specifies inviting someone back to the room and that option isn't presented to me. What might I be missing to unlock it?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
ttyrke Will there be more gay content added to this game in future, for those of us interested in it? I'd love to collect all male slaves instead of female, if that would be possible.
As ttyrke said, content for the random npcs, in the future. Near future is my code is not too horrible :ROFLMAO:.

Note that I'll be providing minimal image collections for the gay sex scenes (max 3 or 4 pics per scene), but you will be able to add new images yourself. It already took a lot of time to find kitchen, shower and forest content ! o_O

Reactions: Zedire

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm at the point where I can throw the party to progress Blair, but the note specifies inviting someone back to the room and that option isn't presented to me. What might I be missing to unlock it?
You need to have guests in your guesthouse

Reactions: Ga0na

Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
is there a way wito play with just the words? sorry, i am uncomfortable with the images of people and stuff

Sep 29, 2019
Building the nursery is part of Blair's quest line, advance in it and you'll get the option to spend lots of shit to build the nursery
Yes i find it.But its a little bit to late for such an important Building for me it was near the End when there was all done even all Quest.In the Meantime i was unable to get more Guests or interact with them why my Guest Room was full with 0 years old children

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Yes i find it.But its a little bit to late for such an important Building for me it was near the End when there was all done even all Quest.In the Meantime i was unable to get more Guests or interact with them why my Guest Room was full with 0 years old children
In those cases, since this is an alpha you can just SugarCube.State.active.variables.guesthouseLimit+=500 aaaand never worry about it again

Daddybear23

Sep 21, 2023
good game. There is a an error on some of the slaves with the 23b update with seeing their skills.
I would also suggest adding the option to build more greenhouses or expanding the greenhouse.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes