Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
i remember some choices in encounters that were instant dead, or seemed to be
has that been changed?
I checked the code and there is 4 events with instant death. They doesn't seem to be changed for a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its a insta death if you try and fight the guy on the horse instead of buying the horse
No, only bleeding out :cool: But, the text about bleeding seems to be missing

Reactions: ttyrke

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Explore ambush was insta death in the start if they shoot you. That, as I remember, was changed and now you just bleed and they get some of your caps.
the bleed out mechanic is also very bad. too easy to miss it happening and character should auto-use bandages if they have them in inventory

Reactions: sava75

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the bleed out mechanic is also very bad. too easy to miss it happening and character should auto-use bandages if they have them in inventory
How I could make it more visible? As for automatic use - that will be in the 0.24 IF you have doctor in your settlement. (Might actually remove that and use it automatically if you have bandage)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Think I found a bug.. if you visit the Street - and start to view your girls there, they all get overwritten with whoever is last in the list.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
How I could make it more visible? As for automatic use - that will be in the 0.24 IF you have doctor in your settlement. (Might actually remove that and use it automatically if you have bandage)
anything important to the game run should be a banner across the screen or something.
little status effect squares are fine for things like "bruised" that do not change the game state permanently

but making it need doctor to automatic is very illogical. your character is able to apply bandages when you click button so he knows how to bandage.
if you wanted injury system with healing time, then doctor would be for making injury degree LESS when treated and healing faster

but banner should be warning "you are dying, find bandages to not die" and play character should not be retard, he should put them on as soon as he finds them.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
could you be kind enough to include the modified searchAction files that include your collections ????
smokrader
This action pack contains everything I collected that is usable in v23.

I included an action.js to go with it.
The pack contains over 1600 images, they are not evenly distributed...

Cheers

Last edited:

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
0.24: One of Doctor OR bandage is enough for stopping bleeding :cool:

Despite having a large icon for bleeding visible I can miss it sometimes. Hence auto-bandage ;)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The shortcut to bedroom icon makes the bleeding icon invisible.
Obviously someone wanted that shortcut but it is really in a bad spot

Reactions: ttyrke

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
The problem is that you can only BUY bandages so far, you need cloth as an item as it is basic for any construction stuff and start from there by making "makeshift bandages" because if that happens early in the game (as it happened to me) you just die and have to rely on having an old save backed up somewhere.

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
im confused, the .23b patch isnt a file I can just merge into my game folder? is that the way its supposed to be?

Reactions: drwu
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes