decker666

Sep 29, 2017
good game. There is a an error on some of the slaves with the 23b update with seeing their skills.
I would also suggest adding the option to build more greenhouses or expanding the greenhouse.
If you have a save it can help a lot in bug analysis.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
so by chance I got the "old man roaming" event, invited him in to the guest house and it seems only males can have the GUARD job... so I captured a couple more guys but, is there a way to gain relationship with them without letting them fuck my harem girls?

also it seems the tmpguy.relationship variable isn't really working

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
so by chance I got the "old man roaming" event, invited him in to the guest house and it seems only males can have the GUARD job... so I captured a couple more guys but, is there a way to gain relationship with them without letting them fuck my harem girls?

also it seems the tmpguy.relationship variable isn't really working
give them gifts, it defaults to using sugarcube it defaults to tmpgirl

Iced

Jul 28, 2017
Would you consider switching to a different model for the supporter code? Like, having a public version being 2 updates lates or something like that?
Really not a fan of having random in-game events asking me for money.

Reactions: TheHighlander

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Would you consider switching to a different model for the supporter code? Like, having a public version being 2 updates lates or something like that?
Really not a fan of having random in-game events asking me for money.
I've thinked about it and nas that would mean that I need to maintain pretty much two different versions of the game.
Need to update code in both of them if there is a bug is one of them, etc. I think that just gives extra headache.
I was even frustrated when I tried your model, BUT supporters got a game only few days earlier as that mean that game development, till I release public release was blocked.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
ttyrke : If you capture a virgin girl and click on the "wash her" option, then you can fuck her in the shower but that doesn't remove the "virgin" tag from her.
I am reworking slave washing to integrate with shower sex. This should fix, the problem. But pretty sure for other special events, would need to check the code (raped scavenger, gym...)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am reworking slave washing to integrate with shower sex. This should fix, the problem. But pretty sure for other special events, would need to check the code (raped scavenger, gym...)
would be nice to have options when washing the slaves and have the mistress/mc wash the male slaves

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Could be a good game if developer could stop adding "LUL U DED" options
There are only three ways to get perma death.
1.Vincent early choice
2. You starve to death
3. You bleed out.

So would say it's almost impossible to get 2nd or 3rd.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
There are only three ways to get perma death.
1.Vincent early choice
2. You starve to death
3. You bleed out.

So would say it's almost impossible to get 2nd or 3rd.
i remember some choices in encounters that were instant dead, or seemed to be
has that been changed?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i remember some choices in encounters that were instant dead, or seemed to be
has that been changed?
Explore ambush was insta death in the start if they shoot you. That, as I remember, was changed and now you just bleed and they get some of your caps.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Explore ambush was insta death in the start if they shoot you. That, as I remember, was changed and now you just bleed and they get some of your caps.
its a insta death if you try and fight the guy on the horse instead of buying the horse

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes