Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
I can't add new slaves to the ghest house. ttyrke
Even I can answer this .... :coffee:

You have a guest house with plenty of free space -- ok

You need slaves with relationship 40+ to move to guest huse. You have only two of these, both working the streets. Only they can be moved to guest house.
And having a girl with shopkeeper skill working the streets is just a waste of resources... (n)

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2023
View attachment 2187478

Overview:
Open world, RPG, sandbox. You've survived nuclear war but at what cost?
You survived in a bunker while others had to adapt to live their brutal new lives.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: ttyrke - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Custom images for girls (MOD):

PATCH 0.23b
MEGA

PATCH 0.23a
MEGA

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

View attachment 2176275 View attachment 2176280 View attachment 2176281 View attachment 2176282 View attachment 2176284 View attachment 2176300
How do I get exclusive content?

Monster retsnoM

Sep 30, 2023
Firstly I really like this game. With the last update I found a big bug. Started a new game after noticing it but it remained. When crafting my stamina vanished but could still craft. I had 350 wood 30 rope and 140 stamina. After a few min I had maxed out cells and guest rooms 0 stamina 350 wood and 30 rope.

Other 2 things I noticed with virgins is them still having virgin stat after doing it from showing them and working out the scene if they giggle after pulling down there shorts.

Any uses for duck tape or milk?

Maybe make getting girls from exploring with persuasion using the reputation points our something offering gifts? Missed so many good ones due to no stamina.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Any uses for duck tape or milk?
Don't recall any use for duct tape.

Milk is used in crafting certain potions/concoctions/drugs (whatever you want to call them).
Once you have a store and someone to run it, milk may be sold there.

Perhaps a job could be added, rather like the mistress job, where one of your guests milks all the slaves for you to free up your time.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Firstly I really like this game. With the last update I found a big bug. Started a new game after noticing it but it remained. When crafting my stamina vanished but could still craft. I had 350 wood 30 rope and 140 stamina. After a few min I had maxed out cells and guest rooms 0 stamina 350 wood and 30 rope.

Energy: My fault. I made a simple typo.

Materials: Did you have lot of materials in shop storage? Materials there will be used first.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

sonoboros

Oct 30, 2022
Even I can answer this .... :coffee:

You have a guest house with plenty of free space -- ok

You need slaves with relationship 40+ to move to guest huse. You have only two of these, both working the streets. Only they can be moved to guest house.
And having a girl with shopkeeper skill working the streets is just a waste of resources... (n)
That's the point, I can't send the girls with 100 relationship to the ghest house.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
It would be great to add those improvements into the main game.
this image pack is 1.7G without the rest of the game, this website only allows 1G download games it took a couple of days for Grim to get this site to approve going over 1G download for his game Masters of Ranna when the base game went over 1G.
Decker666 did a great job with lableing his image pack so we each can just copy it into the base game and not bloat the base game, I would recommend adding a link to decker666's image pack to where we download this game on the first page

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
this image pack is 1.7G without the rest of the game, this website only allows 1G download games it took a couple of days for Grim to get this site to approve going over 1G download for his game Masters of Ranna when the base game went over 1G.
Decker666 did a great job with lableing his image pack so we each can just copy it into the base game and not bloat the base game, I would recommend adding a link to decker666's image pack to where we download this game on the first page
This site dont have 1GB size limit tho. All download links are external. But I agree and I try to keep game size as minimal as I can. Its closing to 1GB slowly but I've compressed all images, vides and that way managed to save almost 500mb. Ive seen games here (html) whos size is almost 10gb, so maybe I am just over acting with my game file size.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes