jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Hi, regarding having more action images...
This action pack (Pixeldrain) contains everything I collected (1600 images) that is usable in v23.
I included an action.js to go with it.
thank you for the great image pack, I downloaded it days ago and it was only working sometimes, after reading this post I dug into the files and found that if I put the action javascript file in the main game js file it worked as intended and shows the greatness of this image pack. So in the future can you include instruction to move the action javascript file into the games js file for idiots like me that don't know this. and once again thank you for the great image pack

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
Link to the mega actions pack (1.8 GB), compatible with v0.24.
Totals almost 1900 pics, including the 500 pics of the release (some in better quality).
Includes actions.js, just overwrite the folders inside your game.

Enjoy
PS : In v0.24, to find a trans woman, you need to have 30 reputation and go get a drink at the nightclub (this may change in the future)...

Last edited:

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a gay content switch? I know that it is probably easily avoidable, but still, I would prefer a possibility to disable it completely

Reactions: caju

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a gay content switch? I know that it is probably easily avoidable, but still, I would prefer a possibility to disable it completely
You don't need to do anything to "avoid it", just don't do anything to provoke it, like clicking on a 'Fuck him' button.
If you are afraid, you might click too fast without reading the button, just delete the male folder in 'images\actions', most maybe even all pictures with gay actions are there.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You don't need to do anything to "avoid it", just don't do anything to provoke it, like clicking on a 'Fuck him' button.
If you are afraid, you might click too fast without reading the button, just delete the male folder in 'images\actions', most maybe even all pictures with gay actions are there.
There would be still a chance to get npc with different orientation.
But with settings disable button, could also remove punish sexually buttons for males. That way won't be a way to even accidentally press anything.

Reactions: caju

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
There would be still a chance to get npc with different orientation.
But with settings disable button, could also remove punish sexually buttons for males. That way won't be a way to even accidentally press anything.
Yeah, in the end its just a few if statements in the right places.
I felt that having the buttons and not using them was part of the immersion.
Like you have a Kill button on the slaves and choose not to use it.

Now that I think of it, we could also make a "hardcore" mode where you can't do anything immoral like killing, raping, abducting, human trafficking :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes