Dec 31, 2019
At the bar, are all the people that looking a place to live trans? They have 100% all been trans women every time this event has happened.

I think I has been like 8 or 9 times I have seen it

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
At the bar, are all the people that looking a place to live trans? They have 100% all been trans women every time this event has happened.

I think I has been like 8 or 9 times I have seen it
I made this dialog to have a clear way to introduce trans characters instead of the dancefloor.
I will rework it in v25 so it feels more realistic.

Reactions: Doctor.Professor

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017

Error: <<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "[USER=150371]title[/USER]": State.variables.guests[State.temporary.compKey[1]] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "[USER=68210]Style[/USER]": State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined)

I get this where the followers should appear.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
ttyrke .- So far you're doing great, I think one of the best things you're doing is keeping the UI neat and simple yet well defined for its purpose (using pictures to ease access to locations instead of a list of tiny sized text options to the left of the screen with 20 lines).

Also the magic of these kind of games is not giving too many details, just use random animated scenes like you're doing for sex with NON-plot characters, other games tend to overcomplicate and clunk their size with huge vids about everything.

At some point what's gonna get you attention is the sandbox part of the game, radiant quests about hunting slavers or slaves, trading with other outposts (think Fort Of Chains but without the extreme details behind all of it), solving issues between factions...

So far great effort man.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Error: <<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "[USER=150371]title[/USER]": State.variables.guests[State.temporary.compKey[1]] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "[USER=68210]Style[/USER]": State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.girlVisual is undefined)

I get this where the followers should appear.
If you can give me save from exact moment it appears, that would be great.
If you can't - open cheat menu and there will be option "Clear companion list". That will fix this

Reactions: whotheff

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
how can I set the variable birthdate? can't figure that out I mean the format always delivers a syntax error because I have no idea how to properly code

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
how can I set the variable birthdate? can't figure that out I mean the format always delivers a syntax error because I have no idea how to properly code
When you open girl, in console write

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Storm4n

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
0.24 release (event update): MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Minor correction
My perhaps special coding style.... You will need only one of doctor or bandage to stop hero from bleeding :D

I might also add warnings about bleeding to the other morning messagese in a future update. (if ttyrke approves)

Last edited:

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
If you can give me save from exact moment it appears, that would be great.
If you can't - open cheat menu and there will be option "Clear companion list". That will fix this
It seems it is one of the companions fault. She was killed during a fight and the error disappeared by itself.
I think it appeared after i sold, sent to dungeon or somehow interacted with one of the companions.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It seems it is one of the companions fault. She was killed during a fight and the error disappeared by itself.
I think it appeared after i sold, sent to dungeon or somehow interacted with one of the companions.
Might be. Anyway, save with each bug report would be awesome because some of the bugs are edge and works for one save but doesn't work for someone else (different npc stats/traits, etc)

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes