GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
This site dont have 1GB size limit tho. All download links are external. But I agree and I try to keep game size as minimal as I can. Its closing to 1GB slowly but I've compressed all images, vides and that way managed to save almost 500mb. Ive seen games here (html) whos size is almost 10gb, so maybe I am just over acting with my game file size.
some are more than 10gb but mega has a 5gb limit for free users

Reactions: ttyrke

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
This site dont have 1GB size limit tho. All download links are external. But I agree and I try to keep game size as minimal as I can. Its closing to 1GB slowly but I've compressed all images, vides and that way managed to save almost 500mb. Ive seen games here (html) whos size is almost 10gb, so maybe I am just over acting with my game file size.
game size is fine, with my added content to the game my file size is well over 5gb.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
opps that was itch that limits file size to 1G, but thank you for keeping the file size down.
I do have the question is there a use for the .38 bullets or is that something for the future

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When is the next update out? And will it be a tech or story update?
next one is story one. Going a bit slower for me than expected but ETA is about a week.

opps that was itch that limits file size to 1G, but thank you for keeping the file size down.
I do have the question is there a use for the .38 bullets or is that something for the future
Yeah, and it's only 500MB for a .zip file so that's the reason playable is old version there and I just upload zip there.
As for 0.38. There is gun in the game. Two ways to get it:
1) Save Blair friend
2) Be a bounty hunter, climb the rank and at one point you'll get unique event there.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
next one is story one. Going a bit slower for me than expected but ETA is about a week.

Yeah, and it's only 500MB for a .zip file so that's the reason playable is old version there and I just upload zip there.
As for 0.38. There is gun in the game. Two ways to get it:
1) Save Blair friend
2) Be a bounty hunter, climb the rank and at one point you'll get unique event there.
thank you for the replys

Monster retsnoM

Sep 30, 2023
Energy: My fault. I made a simple typo.

Materials: Did you have lot of materials in shop storage? Materials there will be used first.
In the first game I can't recall second game I didn't even have walls yet not even Blaire so no store to build. Tried on a third save but bug doesn't work now. Not sure why it did it the other times. Noticed solar panels are not used though and energy isn't taken into consideration. Just tested it.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
In the first game I can't recall second game I didn't even have walls yet not even Blaire so no store to build. Tried on a third save but bug doesn't work now. Not sure why it did it the other times. Noticed solar panels are not used though and energy isn't taken into consideration. Just tested it.
I seem to have forgotten some steps of information ... Sorry! ;)

Energy bug - found and fixed in source code, not in published game. Will be in next version of game, coming soon.

So wait a little for next update and perhaps test again.

Last edited:

Edujan

Apr 2, 2023
View attachment 2187478

Overview:
Open world, RPG, sandbox. You've survived nuclear war but at what cost?
You survived in a bunker while others had to adapt to live their brutal new lives.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: ttyrke - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Custom images for girls (MOD):

PATCH 0.23b
MEGA

PATCH 0.23a
MEGA

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

View attachment 2176275 View attachment 2176280 View attachment 2176281 View attachment 2176282 View attachment 2176284 View attachment 2176300
Good game

Monster retsnoM

Sep 30, 2023
Ok after testing I figured out the building bug. By lvl 19 I could have all cells green house bow 3-4 days more could unlock all guest rooms. Not sure why but build the paddle then with the prop resources for a cell you can build them non stop without resource loss.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Nothing hardcore probably. For now only idea there is that you will be able to corrupt Eve. Suggestions are welcome
Corrupt Eve and eventually have her move into your place, leave her husband and join you. Get her pregnant. Get all the girls pregnant. Get Blair preggers.
Corruption skill.
Combat skill.
Cooking skill.
Building skill.
Defensive skills. armor skills, shield skill,
Fighting skills. Melee skills, gun skills, long range skills, unarmed combat skills.
Have the ability to equip your guards and your girls and yourself with armor, weapons, shields, spear, sword, knives, guns, that kind of thing. Protection when there out scavaging, chopping wood, or when you get raided.
More blueprints, showers for the girls. There own bedrooms, color schemes, Have the ability to paint walls or stuctures, nursery. Improve the defences, walls, spikes, guard posts, lookouts.
BDSM dungeon for the girls and prisoners. Different BDSM items which incrrease there pleasure and increase there punishment stats.
Lust mood, when the girls get horny they start misbehaving until you've fucked them and lowered the lust mood for them.
Different positions, different sex videos, different whipping videos, basically lots more videos/clips for all occassions.
Send your girls out raiding, once equiped with armour and weapons and have the relevant skills needed.
Weapons bench, blueprints for weapons.
Armor bench, blueprints for armor.
Crafts bench, blueprints for better beds, chairs, tables, comfort items. Got to keep your girls happy. plus you can sell wheatever you dont use in the shop ( weapons / armor/ comfort items )
Clothing bench, blueprints for clothes, get a girl(s) to craft clothings. Ability to dress girls aswell as yourself in clothing as well as armor.
Change of seasons, summer, winter, spring, auturm.
Differnt animals during the seasons.
Different herbs, carrots, mushrooms, mint, thyme, that kind of thing.
Training manuals or trainers that will increase your guard/ fighting skills/ cooking skills
Cooking skills, blueprints for new foods.
Alarm system for when you get raided.
Backpacks for girls and yourself.
Fridges, freezers, ability to store food for longer. we have solar power so why not.
All girls can defend themselves. Strength/ armor/ weapons/ skills, from attackers without you being there. If they cant defend themselves then they get kidnapped and this gives you a mission to get them back.
Freetime for the girls, not your prisoners lol.
Skills books/ magazins that the girls can read in there downtime. quests to find books.
Library, blueprint, building.

just a few ideas, more to come eventually..lol...

Last edited:

Sleeping Dalek

Jun 26, 2022
Still playing the game.
One of my go to games for sure.
Thanks for making something really neat, can't wait to see what you include.
If I had the money I'd certainly be a patreon supporter more often.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Corrupt Eve and eventually have her move into your place, leave her husband and join you. Get her pregnant. Get all the girls pregnant. Get Bree preggers.
Corruption skill.
Combat skill.
Cooking skill.
Building skill.
Defensive skills. armor skills, shield skill,
Fighting skills. Melee skills, gun skills, long range skills, unarmed combat skills.
Have the ability to equip your guards and your girls and yourself with armor, weapons, shields, spear, sword, knives, guns, that kind of thing. Protection when there out scavaging, chopping wood, or when you get raided.
More blueprints, showers for the girls. There own bedrooms, color schemes, Have the ability to paint walls or stuctures, nursery. Improve the defences, walls, spikes, guard posts, lookouts.
BDSM dungeon for the girls and prisoners. Different BDSM items which incrrease there pleasure and increase there punishment stats.
Lust mood, when the girls get horny they start misbehaving until you've fucked them and lowered the lust mood for them.
Different positions, different sex videos, different whipping videos, basically lots more videos/clips for all occassions.
Send your girls out raiding, once equiped with armour and weapons and have the relevant skills needed.
Weapons bench, blueprints for weapons.
Armor bench, blueprints for armor.
Crafts bench, blueprints for better beds, chairs, tables, comfort items. Got to keep your girls happy. plus you can sell wheatever you dont use in the shop ( weapons / armor/ comfort items )
Clothing bench, blueprints for clothes, get a girl(s) to craft clothings. Ability to dress girls aswell as yourself in clothing as well as armor.
Change of seasons, summer, winter, spring, auturm.
Differnt animals during the seasons.
Different herbs, carrots, mushrooms, mint, thyme, that kind of thing.
Training manuals or trainers that will increase your guard/ fighting skills/ cooking skills
Cooking skills, blueprints for new foods.
Alarm system for when you get raided.
Backpacks for girls and yourself.
Fridges, freezers, ability to store food for longer. we have solar power so why not.
All girls can defend themselves. Strength/ armor/ weapons/ skills, from attackers without you being there. If they cant defend themselves then they get kidnapped and this gives you a mission to get them back.
Freetime for the girls, not your prisoners lol.
Skills books/ magazins that the girls can read in there downtime. quests to find books.
Library, blueprint, building.

just a few ideas, more to come eventually..lol...
Hi, regarding having more action images...
This action pack (Pixeldrain) contains everything I collected (1600 images) that is usable in v23.
I included an action.js to go with it (overwrite the one in the js subfolder).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes