Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
wait... do people die from old age yet? what if I find a 60 yo apocalypse survivor? that'd be like a modern 98yo person with all the radiation, toxins, hard life...

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
wait... do people die from old age yet? what if I find a 60 yo apocalypse survivor? that'd be like a modern 98yo person with all the radiation, toxins, hard life...
Dont die yet, but will probably add at one point

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Storm4n

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
ttyrke i play this on the site mopoga you can ask the site owner to block messages that people post the supporters code because the new code has been posted.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke i play this on the site mopoga you can ask the site owner to block messages that people post the supporters code because the new code has been posted.
I don't worry about that, as that is inevitable and part of the process of the gaming, as long as noone posts it here, where I actively reply.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How do you do the guest house and bath house events? They don’t seem to start for me
They're totally random. For guesthouse you need to be in the room from 22:00 and have a guest there.
For bathhouse, you need to have two girls there and % percentage.

Reactions: Billshwr

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Minor correction
My perhaps special coding style.... You will need only one of doctor or bandage to stop hero from bleeding :D

I might also add warnings about bleeding to the other morning messagese in a future update. (if ttyrke approves)
warnings like that would be good (sometimes i dont notice the icons)

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes