Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Some good or bad ideas to do in the future. Some new and som perhaps repeated.

Many questions tends to repeat itself again and again. So a page in game called more help with FAQ and dictionary etc. Might be useful.

new assignments/jobs
  • miilkmaid Milks all farm animals that needs it. In this place this might be slaves and guests with young children.
  • hay-maker No reason but I love the phrase "making hay while the sun shines". What a wonderful job description! Produces a small amount of hay for the horse. Also available for "making out in the hay" if pictures/videos can be found.
    Perhaps in a field as an upgrade to the greenhouse?
Training

Build a obstacle course for endurance training as an upgrade to the fireplace.
  • group training endurance just like strength training
  • individual training of strength and/or endurance, just like washing. Start with a low percentage. Slighty higher for workers that use strength or endurance in their work and have < 30.
    Highest chance of working out would be companions and guards that actually likes training.

hunting
  • a skip mini-game option when played a number of times. The shooting game is interesting only so many times.
  • possibility to get extra time, extra points or extra rewards?
  • maybe companions can have bows and arrows also?
  • Some skills/traits/etc. related to hunting?
  • a percentage chance of choosing wanted targets: deer, wolf or women... :)I f that percentage fails use standard choosing

traps - complement to hunting
  • construct and place small traps for small furry animals: squirrel, rabbit, rat ....
  • larger traps for wolf. Need meat as bait. Best is living bait. One of those faceless ex-humans or a slave will do...
    Hey! It's a game where the hero can choose to be a evil bastard. :love: The bait might survive and can be reused.

School

I know school is planned for the future, but we can have thoughts anyway....

Of course Rodger and Eve wants a little school in their village. This requires a lot of building materials. And lot of quests/tasks to find blackboards and books and other school things.

MC might choose to build a school over there or at his own place or both...

Either way new jobs to assign:
  • child-herder. Taking care of children. Herding the flock of children to the school and back. Eve and the other young women in the village have more reasons to visit you...
  • teacher.
Evening school for the adults. Young adults was teenagers when the old world ended.

Overview, micromanagement - Blackboard or simular

The game grows, much details.
We might need an overview in one of the rooms. Peoples, free places, assigned to, etc.

If a backstory is needed, let the MC find a blackboard.

Later expand as an management tool: change place between guests and slaves, change jobs ...

And more. Everywhere i go I find ideas. :coffee:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Some good or bad ideas to do in the future. Some new and som perhaps repeated.

Many questions tends to repeat itself again and again. So a page in game called more help with FAQ and dictionary etc. Might be useful.

new assignments/jobs
  • miilkmaid Milks all farm animals that needs it. In this place this might be slaves and guests with young children.
  • hay-maker No reason but I love the phrase "making hay while the sun shines". What a wonderful job description! Produces a small amount of hay for the horse. Also available for "making out in the hay" if pictures/videos can be found.
    Perhaps in a field as an upgrade to the greenhouse?
Training

Build a obstacle course for endurance training as an upgrade to the fireplace.
  • group training endurance just like strength training
  • individual training of strength and/or endurance, just like washing. Start with a low percentage. Slighty higher for workers that use strength or endurance in their work and have < 30.
    Highest chance of working out would be companions and guards that actually likes training.

hunting
  • a skip mini-game option when played a number of times. The shooting game is interesting only so many times.
  • possibility to get extra time, extra points or extra rewards?
  • maybe companions can have bows and arrows also?
  • Some skills/traits/etc. related to hunting?
  • a percentage chance of choosing wanted targets: deer, wolf or women... :)I f that percentage fails use standard choosing

traps - complement to hunting
  • construct and place small traps for small furry animals: squirrel, rabbit, rat ....
  • larger traps for wolf. Need meat as bait. Best is living bait. One of those faceless ex-humans or a slave will do...
    Hey! It's a game where the hero can choose to be a evil bastard. :love:The bait might survive and can be reused.

School

I know school is planned for the future, but we can have thoughts anyway....

Of course Rodger and Eve wants a little school in their village. This requires a lot of building materials. And lot of quests/tasks to find blackboards and books and other school things.

MC might choose to build a school over there or at his own place or both...

Either way new jobs to assign:
  • child-herder. Taking care of children. Herding the flock of children to the school and back. Eve and the other young women in the village have more reasons to visit you...
  • teacher.
Evening school for the adults. Young adults was teenagers when the old world ended.

Overview, micromanagement - Blackboard or simular

The game grows, much details.
We might need an overview in one of the rooms. Peoples, free places, assigned to, etc.

If a backstory is needed, let the MC find a blackboard.

Later expand as an management tool: change place between guests and slaves, change jobs ...

And more. Everywhere i go I find ideas. :coffee:
ive submitted some of those ideas a time or two lol. as for the overview couldnt it be paired with the workbench?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.24a (online)

Outside > Explore > (meet girl)

White young woman with blonde hair and big breasts.
Name: Charity
Beauty score: 75
Traits: none
Skills: none

> Talk

> Back

Why does her (approx) age change with each time the screen is refreshed?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Pretty sure this is a bug. For me the variable characters.octavia.quests.tribe never got set and the event trigger checks if it is defined/true. (i also saw nowhere in the html file where it set it)

It is a difficult one to trigger though as you only have 1% chance every explore to see it. So you could do 300 explores and not be too unlucky to not see it.
I’ve done loads of explores and still not come across it… can the percentage be increased? Or are there specific requirement?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
More idea's for next version:
Buildings:
Schools- to help the kids learn
Hospital/doctors surgery- to help with injuries,illnesses/diseases/pregnancy
Armory- to stock guns,ammonition ect
Gym- to increase fitness, building muscles ect
Spa-to have girls relax
Dojo- to train fighting styles,help to defend

Sex:
Have gangbangs
Lesbian sex scenes
Have public sex
Maybe have options for girls to pick where you cum
Have other guys ie in your basement r strangers to fuck/breed your slaves.

Trains:
Hates birth control
Hates using condoms
Dirty Talker
I cant think of any more

Do we ever have any options to have Ashley ( Beth's friend) we found and saved. Can we have her.
Also would be good to have a list of your favourite girls.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes