Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Since I suggested a FAQ/dictionary I might start such a thing. This can be a possible help page in game :love:

Note: this post is only a placeholder. More to come sometimes

skills and such
  • Cook - Decreases chance of rotten food. Not learnable. Useable only in kitchen assignment
  • Doctor - Decreases chance of miscarriage and reduces sickdays. Not learnable. Can work anywere.
  • Gardener - Gives bonus food while assigned to garden/greenhouse. Learnable
  • Sadistic - Not a skill but a trait. A must for the mistress job. Not learnable?
  • Scavenger - More likely to find stuff, and less likely to get into trouble. Learnable
  • Shopkeeper - Can work in shop and manage your goods. Not learnable
  • Woodcraft - Can gather more wood. Learnable

assigned to jobs and simular

You can assign your slaves and guests to different jobs.

Slaves can only work in the garden/greenhouse or streets.

Guests can work in any job.

• Companion -
    A companion travels with the mc. Help him with fights.
    Requirements: None - Any guest can be a companion.
    Bonus: A good strength help in fights.
  • Doctor -
    The doctor don't need a special assignment. Can work anywhere. Any guest with doctor skill will step in as doctor when needed.
    Requirements: Doctor skill.
    Bonus: none
  • Forest -
    Works in the forest, producing wood and sometimes a few berries to eat.
    Requirements: None - Any guest can work in the forest
    Bonus: A good strength gives more more wood.
    The skill woodcraft also help. It's learnable.
  • Garden/Greenhouse -Works in garden/greenhouse producing food.
    Requirements: None - Any guest or slaves with a decent relationskip can work in the garden
    Bonus: Upgrade the garden with a greenhouse to produce more food
    .The skill gardener also helps. It's learnable.
  • Guard -
    A guest with good strength might work as a guard, watching over your place. Might sometimes capture cute young women who tries to sneak in.
    Requirements: A good strength
  • Kitchen -
    Any guest can work in the kitchen but with no effect. Only if the guest has the cook skill it will ha an effect.
    Requirements: None - Any guest can work in the kitchen
    Bonus: Cook skill
  • Maid -
    Any guest can work as a maid. Will give extra energy for the hero taking a nap.
  • Mistress -
    Any guest with the sadistic trait might work as mistress. Will whip the slaves into shape.
    Requirements: Sadistic trait
    Bonus: A padddle?
  • Scavening -
    A guest assigned to scavening is sent out to find and collect nice-to-have things. There is a chance of a scavenger not coming home. When that happens the mc have a chance to go out and try to find her.
    Requirements: None - Any guest can work in as a scavenger
    Bonus: Scavenger skill gives more things.
    Survival: Both a good strength and scavenger skill will increase the of coming home. The scavenger skill is learnable
  • Shop -
    If you build a shop you will need a guest with shopkeeper skill to handle it. With a shopkeeper you can sell surplus and buy needed materials.
    The shop also contains storage space to keep materials in the house.
    Requirements: Shopkeeper skill for the shop part. None for storage part.
    Bonus: none
  • Streets -
    Whatever you call the sexworkers, working the streets means coming in contact with the dark underbelly of human society. People don't respect others property. o_O Assaults, abuse and even killing of the workers isn't unheard of. High risk of miscarriage and loosing unborn childs.
    Dom, that more or less owns the streets, let your girls work there but you have to pay high taxes and get no protection in return.
    After getting a better deal with Dom you will get lesser tax and some protection.
    Bonus: Deal with Dom, submission and other sexual traits, beauty,
    Survival: Deal with Dom for a little protection. Endurance

Improving the farm

The hero takes possession of a farm with little luxury. There is water but only cold water, a basement with only a few slave cells, a barren garden.
  • Basement - You start with only a few slave cells in the basement but with room for more. Obedient slaves can be released and upgraded to guests in the guesthouse.
  • Bathhouse - A little luxury for the persons living in the farm. Improves beauty, at least temporary.
  • Bedroom - A place to rest and sleep and more. Taking a nap will restore energy. Having a house-maid will restore more energy when napping.
  • Cold shower == upgradable to ==> hot shower
  • Garden , produces food == upgradable to ==> greenhouse, produces more food/worker
  • Gate - You can upgrade your farm to a settlement. For this you need a gate.
  • Greenhouse - an upgraden garden, produces more food per worker
  • Guest beds - Expands the guesthouse.
  • Guest house - You can build a guest house. It starts with only a few beds but with room for more. Released slaves and invited persons live in the guest-house.
  • Lab - An expansion to the guest house. A scientific laboratory.
  • Nursery - A place to store children. Otherwise they will take up valuable space in basement and guesthouse.
  • Shower - Starts with cold water only. Taking a cold shower will restore a little energy. Can be upgraded to hot shower that restore a little more energy.
  • Shop - A shopkeeper can sell surplus and buy needed items. from passers-by. Also storage space for the farm.
  • Slave cells - Expands the basement

Things to build in the workbench

List of items

To be continued ....
something.png workbench.png

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
I would like to see, pregnant scenes for the basement/or at the very least, for ethnicity specific girls. Like Asian pregnant scenes, rather than just a standard pregnancy scene across the board. I know it may require a lot of work, but I think it would make a little bit more sense and be more immersive. I love the game though! I like the story thus far, and am looking forward to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
storyline being fleshed out.

Reactions: Necronlord5

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I would like to see, pregnant scenes for the basement/or at the very least, for ethnicity specific girls. Like Asian pregnant scenes, rather than just a standard pregnancy scene across the board. I know it may require a lot of work, but I think it would make a little bit more sense and be more immersive. I love the game though! I like the story thus far, and am looking forward to the
Asian pregnant girl.fucking in bdsm is something rather unique. As far as I tried to find I couldnt find any images. So if you find any scenes you can post a link and I will check those out

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Are you able to raise the percentage for the repeatable tribe explore? I’ve been unable to get it aha

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Are you able to raise the percentage for the repeatable tribe explore? I’ve been unable to get it aha
It's right now 1% just so it's there. I'll probably also add it in the travel events and later add different ways how to get them.

Reactions: Billshwr

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I will try to add ethnic pregnant modding support, that means that if you find pictures you will have a place to store them.
(you will then need to rebuild the actions.js file of course).
For white girls, you can already add a basement subfolder in the pregnant folder.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
So collected a few pictures for pregnant asian and black girls :

and changed the game to include them, worked, I'll make a pull request this week so it may be included in v25.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
So I've tried reading through the thread, but I cannot find the answers to these questions:
Does submission do anything besides allow nipple piercings?
Does relationship do anything besides allow for slaves to work and allow released slaves to stay?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
tyrke I intend to support on patreon but I likely won't afford to every month, so a doubt if I may: does the supporter code change every update?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i think it would be usefull have some traits for MC, in exchange of his points, for example, spend 100 STR to gain 10 EN , or other traits to help him in waste less energy, and less time, like idk "fast walker" for have a chance to trigger more events, since after finish training and club that points, beside any fight you get in, doenst feel any kind of use, also intelligence would allow you to scoop better girls to hunt, event if is not the supporter event, because beside the short tutorial of that for combat, for any other uses or skills for develop/make blueprints and else feel kinda pointless have that points at mc without a use on a propper skills.

at least its an idea, point of view, im not saying the game its bad or sucks, just to be clear, its a critic point.

also it would be helpfull equip guest or slaves with items, depending on job, for example some baton or knife for street work and avoid else, or more, for an advance... and please, some way to move faster, head to rodger camp its like a whole day loss only to do 2 things and for my personal point, its the event that really takes too long and make less progress, in comparative to anothers.

and some skills/traits arent aviable to use in a propper place, for example the doctor one, cant work at lab and else, maybe it be good to make it as a guest passive, like take care of food and else, or events that guest could improve their own stats, like idk, friends that work out, girls that have fun, etc... just to help the develop and growth of the village

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Is the event for octavia's medallions enabled? I was using the 0.24 for a while for mistake and sometimes I would stumble upon the error message, but now I'm using the 0.24a and I know it's a 1% chance swear I've been trying the explore for over an hour without seeing this event. Has the 0.24a fixed it or just disabled it until further development?

Reactions: Billshwr

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is the event for octavia's medallions enabled? I was using the 0.24 for a while for mistake and sometimes I would stumble upon the error message, but now I'm using the 0.24a and I know it's a 1% chance swear I've been trying the explore for over an hour without seeing this event. Has the 0.24a fixed it or just disabled it until further development?
There isn't event after she says you need to collect medallions (Its in journal)
There are still explore event where you can get them but you won't be able to do anything with them yet.
I'll add more different ways to get those medallions.

Reactions: Jieigh
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes