Sep 28, 2018
So quick question. The pregnant images, in the files tab are universal for when an npc gets pregnant, it just pulls for all of them there? I notice that for asian women it doesn't really pull for the pregnant scenes. So what do you think?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
So quick question. The pregnant images, in the files tab are universal for when an npc gets pregnant, it just pulls for all of them there? I notice that for asian women it doesn't really pull for the pregnant scenes. So what do you think?
Yes they are currently universal. Are you sure, its not just too early in the pregnancy, need several months I think to change picture category...

Reactions: ttyrke

sermona

May 15, 2018
if you age up childs, they never have traits or skills.
would it be possible to inherit the traits/skills of the mother (with probability) and than add/change one by chance?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.24a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can’t seem to get the below to trigger no matter how many times I explore -
  • Event [Explore]: Tribe group (Options to get tribe medallions for future Octavia quests)

Sithaka

Aug 8, 2016
I can’t seem to get the below to trigger no matter how many times I explore -
  • Event [Explore]: Tribe group (Options to get tribe medallions for future Octavia quests)
Pretty sure this is a bug. For me the variable characters.octavia.quests.tribe never got set and the event trigger checks if it is defined/true. (i also saw nowhere in the html file where it set it)

It is a difficult one to trigger though as you only have 1% chance every explore to see it. So you could do 300 explores and not be too unlucky to not see it.

Reactions: Billshwr
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes