Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Women over 60 with "breeder" trait can get pregnant... it might be a secondary effect of radiation exposure. :unsure:

Reactions: ttyrke

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Yup, and if there won't be any content involving <18 YO... let's see if we can expand gerontophilic content!!! :ROFLMAO:
(...and, yes. I'm serious.)

• Haha
Reactions: Netscape1964

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I will try to add ethnic pregnant modding support, that means that if you find pictures you will have a place to store them.
(you will then need to rebuild the actions.js file of course).
For white girls, you can already add a basement subfolder in the pregnant folder.

gorilam1

Jun 19, 2023
This is a very interesting game and I look forward to it being developed smoothly. I can't wait to play the full game.

Reactions: ttyrke

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
After the event, does Octavia do more than just take bra off after giving pelts? She does say bring more and she’ll help in another way… is there a specific amount to trigger this?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After the event, does Octavia do more than just take bra off after giving pelts? She does say bring more and she’ll help in another way… is there a specific amount to trigger this?
I think you need to increase relationship to 40, then there will be additional event

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I think you need to increase relationship to 40, then there will be additional event
Thank you for the reply. I have done all the quests in the journal, so assume I have done this event (got the medal, etc). It’s just I am still able to give her pelts and get the above message still. Was just wondering if there was another scene

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I have done all the quests in the journal, so assume I have done this event (got the medal, etc). It’s just I am still able to give her pelts and get the above message still. Was just wondering if there was another scene
Oh, then it's the end for now. Thought you haven't had medallion event yet.

Reactions: Billshwr

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Add to wishlist: Gender decider for newborn.

Add a potion or simular to give a little higer chance for child with the gender you want.
Should be used by mother before being pregnant? Or duiring pregnancy, or by father before...?
Say +5% chance of correct gender?
Also a 1% chance of getting a twin with correct gender?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm thinking about possible help pages for the game.

Will a image like this be helpful or harmful?

View attachment 3027347

Image made in graphviz, a nice tool :sneaky:
I've created fandom page. After 0.25 will check it out and find out how I can give access to others, so you will be able to play there.

As for places, probably some kind of direction of how much or where they are would be great, yes.

Reactions: sava75

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
what happens once u save Blair's friend. Will or can she stay with u and can you have kids with her?
Also can u have kids with Blair since she now knows what you do in the dungoen

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what happens once u save Blair's friend. Will or can she stay with u and can you have kids with her?
Also can u have kids with Blair since she now knows what you do in the dungoen
With Ashley you can't do anything yet but its planned that she could visit Blair at the evenings, randomly so you can have threesomes.
As for Blair pregnancy, planned for 0.26 but not sure yet if will be implemented. Maybe something simple, without long event but just mechanical part, so will work as for other npc's

Reactions: GamerDaddy

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
With Ashley you can't do anything yet but its planned that she could visit Blair at the evenings, randomly so you can have threesomes.
As for Blair pregnancy, planned for 0.26 but not sure yet if will be implemented. Maybe something simple, without long event but just mechanical part, so will work as for other npc's
Niceid love to fuck Ashely. It would be good if once she visit's she says that she will do anything for you and you then ask her to knock her up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes