BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Structure as changed but not so much. Pretty much default images just now goes under "females"
Do I have to organize by race of the character in order to get the custom images to work in the files? Because so far putting them into the "female" folder and running the node doesn't change anything. Also will there be an updated guide on how to mod the folder with the recent changes?

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
kids given growth postion dont remember their new age and go back to age 0 when back at nursery

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Blair
Relationship: 65
Increase relationship how to increase it kitchen, evening, or barn hit max on

Feb 13, 2022
Is there a chance in the future, where we can move the positions of the guests (and cellmates as well)?

Like if for example:
Nana (guard)
Angel (guard)
Britt (guard)
Lmao (Lmao)

You can have the option to move them around like;
v Lmao (Lmao)
^v Britt (guard)
^v Nana (guard)
^ Angel (guard)

Just so we can sort it out between all of them, while also, make family stick next to each other, instead of just having them in the next available spot with no movement up or down (or having to send them to cells and back, losing -30 relation).

Just a QoL suggestion.

Reactions: ofir666

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
1698323155994.png
This girl is straight, but not attracted to men :)
I'm not sure what the issue here is, but I'm pretty sure I messed with something while playing with the variables through the console :)
how do I fix this?

Another thing, When finding a woman in the woods, if I choose to talk to her first, the capture option is no longer there afterwards.

And last, a suggestion: when a girl moves from the nursery to the guesthouse, it opens an opportunity for incest dialog, since the girl recognize you as her father. just a thought...

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
hello there , nice game , 4 hours into it ...

pardon ma french , but how to inset modifications on the cosole, cube or whatever it be.

For once on console i can change stuf but the it rolls back again back to what it used to be even if i save it. such a newbie here T.T

for example .

SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

dont show me anything ...

Reactions: ttyrke

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 3035253
I'm not sure what the issue here is, but I'm pretty sure I messed with something while playing with the variables through the console :)
how do I fix this?

Another thing, When finding a woman in the woods, if I choose to talk to her first, the capture option is no longer there afterwards.

And last, a suggestion: when a girl moves from the nursery to the guesthouse, it opens an opportunity for incest dialog, since the girl recognize you as her father. just a thought...
I suppose you used the disable gay content option. Did you do that before or after the girl was generated ?

If you created with console, orientation is not the variable that governs sex attration, it is more a label. You have to set likesGuys at true.

Last edited:
Reactions: ofir666

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.25a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3035253
how do I fix this?

Its because she isn't in the mood for xxx and the picture is Lindsey Lohan

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes