Jumper

Apr 29, 2017
A game with potential. The problem I noticed is the mess with time in the underground city. After entering the city, it takes 1 hour to get anywhere :D. Additionally, selling at the market also takes 1 hour, which is a bit too long in my opinion.

Reactions: ttyrke

ICantLose

Jun 25, 2021
How do you get more wolf pelts?
I couldn’t get any of my guests to be a hunter, even though I have a bow and they have the woodlander trait

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do you get more wolf pelts?
I couldn’t get any of my guests to be a hunter, even though I have a bow and they have the woodlander trait
Right by the little smiley face... there is another tiny icon.
That is where you equip the bow.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
nice game ♪

please more mods or choices for dolls or clothes ? and color of hairs? and color of eyes? some few more if possible ♥
there is dyes ohhh but but you know we greedy apes want more

or how to customise and add ?

maybe how many times , the girl got creamies too. ...

light blue hair T.T

Last edited:

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
Its because she isn't in the mood for xxx and the picture is Lindsey Lohan
Hi,
It's not a "in the mood" issue IMO. Look at the text I highlighted on the image.
She says you're not her type and she's not attracted to men. But her orientation is straight.
I thought it a bug caused by me playing with the variables.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
It's not a "in the mood" issue IMO. Look at the text I highlighted on the image.
She says you're not her type and she's not attracted to men. But her orientation is straight.
I thought it a bug caused by me playing with the variables.
Don't know if you saw my answer, you have to set likesGuys at true.
Orientation is kind of there just for display.

Reactions: ttyrke and ofir666

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
does anyone knows how add npc skill? im new here:)
have them do the stuff you want them to get skilled at. You can get gardening skill from putting them o garden for a lot of time, same for other job skills. Don't think you can get the sex skills this way so you need to get lucky with capture or buying.

Side note, you can get NPC's with a high strength stat by capturing them from the bounties instead of turning them in.

Reactions: henrysan3
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes