Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
This really badly needs filesize optimisation, the images and videos can be optimised a lot to shrink the size.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
This really badly needs filesize optimisation, the images and videos can be optimised a lot to shrink the size.
Thats actually has been done multiple times already. I dont see how videos could be compressed anymore because right now they are usually 30s long and size is only 2ish mb. Same goes for webp images. I convert all gifs to webp to decrease size. As far as I've seen other games in this stage has with size 2-3gb already. Some even 10gb...

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Thats actually has been done multiple times already. I dont see how videos could be compressed anymore because right now they are usually 30s long and size is only 2ish mb. Same goes for webp images. I convert all gifs to webp to decrease size. As far as I've seen other games in this stage has with size 2-3gb already. Some even 10gb...
yeah is fine , even if it reach 15 gb no worries , better more give us more options , and stuff and way to customize too , like the hair dye ♥

oh oh a please i should say maybe for future updates the Twins options or triplets if posible for slaves and npc girls? maybe ?

Last edited:

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Whats the chances of getting the nun preggy and having her join our harem of girls ?.... leave the husband, leave the husband, leave the husband..lol...

Plus, whats the chance of marrying more then one girl and having then join the wife and yourself in the bed or even having more then 2 wives, hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm....

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Plus, whats the chance of marrying more then one girl and having then join the wife and yourself in the bed or even having more then 2 wives, hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm....
in one of the shops you can buy the ring thinking its the one in the undercity

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Whats the chances of getting the nun preggy and having her join our harem of girls ?.... leave the husband, leave the husband, leave the husband..lol...

With time - everything is possible

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Saying something like "everything is possible" should never be said by a developer, as a girl should never say "I'll do anything" to the MC. :cool: It inspires the imagination to realms best not mentioned in most games.
Well I actually think that anything is possible in html game :D I don't see a reason why not. Hardest thing at some point is just to think what to build.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
hello there , nice game , 4 hours into it ...

pardon ma french , but how to inset modifications on the cosole, cube or whatever it be.

For once on console i can change stuf but the it rolls back again back to what it used to be even if i save it. such a newbie here T.T

for example .

SugarCube.State.variables.tmpGirl.birthDate = SugarCube.setup.getBirthDate(18)

dont show me anything ...
Don't forget to press enter after you type that in and you need to be in girl view do type that.
After that you can click in "back" and it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Do I have to organize by race of the character in order to get the custom images to work in the files? Because so far putting them into the "female" folder and running the node doesn't change anything. Also will there be an updated guide on how to mod the folder with the recent changes?
Sorry for late response. Busy weeks. If you want images for one, specific girl, you just need to create a folder with her name. (In the same folder where "female" is)

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
Congratulations! Excellent game.
Thanks for the work.

Things that I think can be improved:

There should be an option to be able to eat at any time, not just in the kitchen, and thus restore some health.
I added a line of code so increases your health by 20 when you eat that the kitchen.

A person with the trait "anal slut" should not have an "Anal" value of 0. For example, 30 years old, lover of anal and not having any penetration. ???
And that value should increase according to the person's age.

I think people with woodcraft skills should also be attacked from time to time, like scavengers. In general, it should happen with anyone who leaves camp.
There may be a plot for Blair. Kidnapped when she goes to see her father.
Plus, having to search for new woodworkers and scavengers is like having side quests that provide entertainment.

It would be nice if the people in the camp could relate romantically to each other. And have children.
Threesome possibilities. Jealousy disputes. Fights in general.

Currently there can only be children whose father is unknown or our children.

I don't feel like having sex with my daughters and I don't think they should be virgins for the rest of their lives. They deserve some fun.

How about a skill to take care of those children? As a cook or shopkeeper.
And need to give milk. That we want them to grow strong and healthy.

In men there is no section to train together (Workout together) and make them stronger. It could be added, with options for gays and straights.

I have three companions with me. I have only seen them die (one at most) when I face wolves. It would be more realistic if once in a while someone dies in a fight. And again it gives us the option to look for someone to replace him.

When you have high strength, more than 50?, there is no rival that can beat you. If you are accompanied, you are abusing.
Perhaps it would be good if the attackers were more numerous or some had more strength.
Since the game shows the damage they do to you with their attacks, it allows you to strategize to try to eliminate the toughest rivals first.

There could be a periodic mission to help Laura collect necessary material for her laboratory.

As a bounty hunter, it would be nice to have confidants when you reach a certain level. It would take us less time to hunt down the fugitive. It would also be nice to have to pay their. They don't work for free.

This brings me to another topic. It is too easy to collect a lot of money (caps). We would have to look for formulas to make our wealth decrease.

That is all for now. Thanks again.

Written with a translator. I'm sorry.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes