ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The Toxic Cave is that for a future update
Toxic cave event actually is already in the game. But I a bit rushed it and didn't think it through. You can find inside it a car part or gas mask. The only problem is that you need gas mask to get inside it. Will figure some other way where to get mask in 0.27 maybe

Reactions: Billshwr

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After finishing the quest where Dom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you trigger the next part of the quest? In the journal all it says is "go to the nightclub" and some random people invite you to dance and stuff like that, but nothing worth mentioning happens.
If event doesn't trigger add your save file. There was a bug in the journal text, as I couldn't reproduce it and made some small changes and hoped that could help. If you have save where you are at that point I could fix that once and for all.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
good day everybody , if anybody wish to light me or help please , is possible or how we can customize a girl so it pick/choice a specific file vid or image from

images/places/greenhouse/grope.webp (for example)

and no the default one inside the places folder ?
( have tried putting inside the actions folder / girl name folder , but it is no picking the file from there, and using the guide given but that only works for actions folder)

any help or light please will be welcome ♥
Groping actually is not in the moddable folder so you won't be able to customize that image.
As for custom girl. Did you run node command when you added those pictures?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke just a couple of questions:

1. I've had some of my male slaves fuck the female slaves and they seem to have gotten them pregnant, at least I think so, because my own "girls impregnated" stat didn't seem to increase as they grew to give birth. Is that an intended feature, and will the family trees come to reflect the male parentage as well?

2. Any intention to allow the player to start as a female at any point? Just curious because the addition of male slaves and partners seemed a little drastic just for gay scenes.
1. Yes, slave will ask you if they can cum inside your other slave. You can either agree or not so slaves can get other slaves pregnant.

2. No as that would mean that all story events need to be rewritten to take into account that MC can be also girl. Overkill

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Toxic cave event actually is already in the game. But I a bit rushed it and didn't think it through. You can find inside it a car part or gas mask. The only problem is that you need gas mask to get inside it. Will figure some other way where to get mask in 0.27 maybe
Oh, wait, have i misunderstood then? Are femboys/traps not a thing that's yet planned for a future update?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Oh, wait, have i misunderstood then? Are femboys/traps not a thing that's yet planned for a future update?
I am not familiar with traps, etc meaning. There are straight, gays and shemales (trans) in the game. As for other types I've not planned any but I wasn't also planning gays and trans. Those are other user contributed codes/images.

Game is available in github, so anyone who have any knowledge and want to add something to the game - go for it. I'll review the changes and if everything will be good I'll put them into the game:

Github link:

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If event doesn't trigger add your save file. There was a bug in the journal text, as I couldn't reproduce it and made some small changes and hoped that could help. If you have save where you are at that point I could fix that once and for all.

Reactions: ttyrke

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, I went to get some gas canisters and went back home, next it tells me to go to the streets, does that scene have a low chance to trigger? or does it have to be at a specific time?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes