ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to build shop in your camp? I do not see any events. I thought it wiil be available after i help build shop in Roger's Settlement and sadly no...
You need to progress with Blair/Vincent. Then you will have option to open your own shop.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
v0.26b(Online)

1. It takes more than one try to get growth potions to stick. They revert (and no one moves to the guest house.)
2. Blair announces a pregnancy, then ?
As for 1. There was a bug report and I noticed one more thing that might be the reason. Fixed that and will release last patch but would be great if there would be additional save files so I can retest it. Tried with one and that works now.
And 2. - As usual for other NPCs. Default child birth scene only in family tree mother is she.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Uhmm.. Who the actual fuck cares for filesize? Especially these days..
Don't get me wrong but i'm starting to get sick of people here'n there bitching about a few mb too much...

Is it because people still use 200mb disks?
Or because they sit somewhere in uagadou where they have speeds below 1 mb/s?
Optimisation allows for more content for one thing and let's be honest, most of the variants in this game are barely seen as it tries to randomly pick them due to how the tags work. Same goes for others, it's a lot more obvious in ren'py etc though where the devs are leaving files in at sizes you will never see them unless you rip them out of the files due to the sizes they set them to display at.

You'll want to check running into the single girl in the forest, when you go through her options sometimes when you use talk it acts like you've already captured her and you lose the capture option when you go back.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Optimisation allows for more content for one thing and let's be honest, most of the variants in this game are barely seen as it tries to randomly pick them due to how the tags work. Same goes for others, it's a lot more obvious in ren'py etc though where the devs are leaving files in at sizes you will never see them unless you rip them out of the files due to the sizes they set them to display at.

You'll want to check running into the single girl in the forest, when you go through her options sometimes when you use talk it acts like you've already captured her and you lose the capture option when you go back.
Yep. Already repoted that capture issue and will be fixed for 0.27.
As for talking with unknown person and she talks like she knows you - also already in todo list. Plan at one point if regarding personality, etc create a different talk branches

As for optimisation - You mentioned audio samples BUT right no videos are only 25% of the size.
I had idea that maybe some one time events could be replaced with webp files, instead of mp4, but for now I see that I could get maybe 50-100Mbs max on that.
I agree that game needs to be optimized but I don't see anymore where I could do that.
One would be to cut videos shorter but created a vote for supporters and they don't actually care and I'll probably stick with mp4 files with length 15-20seconds max

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Don't need anymore. I think I found it. I've prepared already 0.26c patch but there's only two things (both related to childs/nursery issues) will be out after 1-2 hours.
You do good work on this wonderful game, and the speed as far as tracking down bugs and releasing fixes is astounding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Checked the code. No bug there. With talking you just use energy and to have capture her option you need to have 30+ energy. That's probably it.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Check your html file, couse i have patreon code active at start.
if you typed it in any of the 0.26x version it will be active. It only changes when base version changes, not on the patches.
As for code - nothing was changed regarding that and works as usual.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
T.T any way or mode to customize images girls of the /places (folder and or its sub folders) ? helpu

i meant the obvious one is changing them directly , but any way for it to code/customize so similar to the /actions folder :(

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
T.T any way or mode to customize images girls of the /places (folder and or its sub folders) ? helpu

i meant the obvious one is changing them directly , but any way for it to code/customize so similar to the /actions folder :(
Nop. The only way to change images for places, etc is to chance them directly and I doubt that will change.
In plan is to easy mod enabling. Add some "official" mod list in the game, then you would need to download files, put them inside game folder and just check checkbox inside mod section (just a thought for now)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Nop. The only way to change images for places, etc is to chance them directly and I doubt that will change.
In plan is to easy mod enabling. Add some "official" mod list in the game, then you would need to download files, put them inside game folder and just check checkbox inside mod section (just a thought for now)
ive been out of the dev/modding game a long time (but thats how my mods worked)

Reactions: ttyrke

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just tried to do the growth potion, but no change in version 0.26c; though he drank three, his age is still zero.

Is there a limit on the number of children that can be added to the Guest House? I'm maxed out on guests, but new kids can be added.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I just tried to do the growth potion, but no change in version 0.26c; though he drank three, his age is still zero.

Is there a limit on the number of children that can be added to the Guest House? I'm maxed out on guests, but new kids can be added.
i just tried it works fine for me (then again i had bed space available)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Can you add your save file just before you try to give npc growth potion and nothing happens?

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i just tried it works fine for me (then again i had bed space available)
Tried also with two saves and works for me too. There isn't any check. If you have guest house, new child will be moved there.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes