caju

Oct 5, 2017
Garage is free if you dont do Dom questline...

I did Vincent questline... got the car and ran out of gas....
When I woke up the next morning, I had a free garage.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Garage is free if you dont do Dom questline...

I did Vincent questline... got the car and ran out of gas....
When I woke up the next morning, I had a free garage.
Uh, my bad. Yeah car is actually Vincent related so all good.
Sanctuary is Dom related for now.

Reactions: caju

BladeRunner9882

Jul 6, 2021
ttyrke The previous glitch for male guest/slaves being referred to as wrong gender after changing their name, seems to be affecting trans characters. I changed the name of a trans character and went to the Fuck Her action right after and all sex options were available. I chose Pussy and knocked them up so now I have a pregnant trans character.

Also, in a future update, will it be possible to change a NPC's orientation through action? For example, fucking a straight guy or lesbian enough and their orientation could (by chance) change to bisexual.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ttyrke The previous glitch for male guest/slaves being referred to as wrong gender after changing their name, seems to be affecting trans characters. I changed the name of a trans character and went to the Fuck Her action right after and all sex options were available. I chose Pussy and knocked them up so now I have a pregnant trans character.

Also, in a future update, will it be possible to change a NPC's orientation through action? For example, fucking a straight guy or lesbian enough and their orientation could (by chance) change to bisexual.
i havent ran into the name change bug in awhile. i just tried changing the name of a trans and male guest, and i couldnt reproduce this has to be a "hit or miss bug" and i second the changing orientation suggestion

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Thanks. Will look it up. As for orientation change, why not - just probably will need some hidden variable that for some npcs's you won't be able to change orientation ever

BladeRunner9882

Jul 6, 2021
i havent ran into the name change bug in awhile. i just tried changing the name of a trans and male guest, and i couldnt reproduce this has to be a "hit or miss bug" and i second the changing orientation suggestion
For me it only worked going straight to the Fuck action right after name change. If I exited the NPC's info card before taking the Fuck action the actions reverted to normal.

Edit: also the only thing that stayed from the bug was the trans character being pregnant. Their gender is still listed as Trans woman and I can't give them any pregnancy potions.

Reactions: ttyrke

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
After the latest Vincent event I noticed that I lost my cook and shopkeeper instead of the companions I took with me who were supposed to die but miraculously survived

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I'd like to see a route where you can progress quests like with Dom or Vincent, without having girls whoring themselves out or getting killed, if you meet certain requirements. Like a 'all-good' route.

I know it's an apocalyptic setting, but more decisions sweeten every deal.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
After the latest Vincent event I noticed that I lost my cook and shopkeeper instead of the companions I took with me who were supposed to die but miraculously survived
Similar issue. one of the guests in my guesthouse was an old man I picked up long ago from that exploration event where one old man is frail and slow and is lagging behind from the group. I took him with me and he had 70+ strength just from repeated evening group exercises over time. Somehow he survived but got removed from party. I don't even know which one of the other guests Negan and Luciel smushed. Also that was my second run where I prepared 3 others specifically to be sacrificed to Vincent... in the first run where I took my usual party. It still killed a guard that was back at my campsite instead of a party member.

Also didn't the arena thing get changed and the number of ranks lowered ? mine is still 850 and I don't wanna go through 850 fights o___o is it cause my save is old ? anyway to fix this so I can become arena champion ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'd like to see a route where you can progress quests like with Dom or Vincent, without having girls whoring themselves out or getting killed, if you meet certain requirements. Like a 'all-good' route.

I know it's an apocalyptic setting, but more decisions sweeten every deal.
Or at-least a way to save them from getting perma killed. Sucks to lose party members with 170+ Strength, also frigging wolves just tear em to shreds.

orientation change
Hi, so I haven't grown any of the babies to maturity yet but in test runs I noticed the ones born before the whole orientations and likes and dislikes updates all grow up messed up, specially have eyes and orientation as "[undefined]" anyway to they will be fixed in the future or shall I just stop killing that baby buying weirdo and start a fresh batch ?
Also Too many towels going to waste 5 per birth and then they are useless... any plans on making a permanent birthing area or clinic or something attached to the lab so cost is reduced to one towel per baby or something like that ?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Or at-least a way to save them from getting perma killed. Sucks to lose party members with 170+ Strength, also frigging wolves just tear em to shreds.

Hi, so I haven't grown any of the babies to maturity yet but in test runs I noticed the ones born before the whole orientations and likes and dislikes updates all grow up messed up, specially have eyes and orientation as "[undefined]" anyway to they will be fixed in the future or shall I just stop killing that baby buying weirdo and start a fresh batch ?
Also Too many towels going to waste 5 per birth and then they are useless... any plans on making a permanent birthing area or clinic or something attached to the lab so cost is reduced to one towel per baby or something like that ?
As for undefined - will check out and fix for 0.27.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Similar issue. one of the guests in my guesthouse was an old man I picked up long ago from that exploration event where one old man is frail and slow and is lagging behind from the group. I took him with me and he had 70+ strength just from repeated evening group exercises over time. Somehow he survived but got removed from party. I don't even know which one of the other guests Negan and Luciel smushed. Also that was my second run where I prepared 3 others specifically to be sacrificed to Vincent... in the first run where I took my usual party. It still killed a guard that was back at my campsite instead of a party member.

Also didn't the arena thing get changed and the number of ranks lowered ? mine is still 850 and I don't wanna go through 850 fights o___o is it cause my save is old ? anyway to fix this so I can become arena champion ?
Arena will be reworked at one point, different fighting mechanism, events as rewards, etc. So I wouldnt focus in fight cage if I was you

Reactions: Zeca Suez

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thx. Will check out what happens there.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes