LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.26c(Online)

Save attached.
Slave Gisselle "want (sic) you to take her". You do. She does not lose the "virgin" description...

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
patreon code decryption algorithm is kinda weak, although I guess its the max u can get with it.
As html game where anyone has source file, it's almost pointless to even encrypt it as anyone can just modify the file and set if to always return true.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
In checking out the git, see a bug.
In the Widget Sleep - the new add for "axe" to give wood, it generates an error on sleeping to the next day.
Looks like its not checking properly against guest inventory if comparing to the references to bow and knife.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In checking out the git, see a bug.
In the Widget Sleep - the new add for "axe" to give wood, it generates an error on sleeping to the next day.
Looks like its not checking properly against guest inventory if comparing to the references to bow and knife.
Haven't tested it yet, just added it there but thanks anyways! Will check it out

Reactions: coretex

Hroft777

Jun 1, 2017
Q: What text from file should i delete to prevent suicide slave event from appear? (DEV: I love you game but training slave whore for game week and loose her like this is annoying. Click at every of 15 girls unassigned them from street work give them gifts for couple of days and then assigned them again repeat after every week that is not what expecting from slave training game.) (and they Nympho trait does that kind of work should make them happy?))

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Q: What text from file should i delete to prevent suicide slave event from appear? (DEV: I love you game but training slave whore for game week and loose her like this is annoying. Click at every of 15 girls unassigned them from street work give them gifts for couple of days and then assigned them again repeat after every week that is not what expecting from slave training game.) (and they Nympho trait does that kind of work should make them happy?))
This has been reported already. I will adjust and tweak that part in 0.27

Reactions: Hroft777

Sr.Eterno

Aug 28, 2023
patreon code decryption algorithm is kinda weak, although I guess its the max u can get with it.
what is the algorithm? xD
I love the game but lot stuff now r only for patreons.. and kinda makes game little boring since u find situations and u can't do nothing.. i think idea started well, a free game where everyone could help improve game and give feedbacks and now is becoming just another profitable game where only $$$ matters..

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
what is the algorithm? xD
I love the game but lot stuff now r only for patreons.. and kinda makes game little boring since u find situations and u can't do nothing.. i think idea started well, a free game where everyone could help improve game and give feedbacks and now is becoming just another profitable game where only $$$ matters..
what are you on about? so you join F95 aug 2023 you know how game dev made game? and FREE download get cheat, just not extra like people who pay minimum 2$..

and JOIN game discord you can "help improve & give FEEDback" as DEV take suggestion EVERYONE! no matter they join or not Patreon!

• Angry
Reactions: TheHighlander
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes