yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.26c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Any one know how to get the gas mask?
Gas mask is buggy. You can find it in toxic cave event. The only problem is that you need gas mask to get inside toxic cave. I'll try yo add something for 0.27 so you have other option to find it somewhere.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I found this game wow played online version it was lot more than before...Its better than walking dead the TV show... :eek:
Energy might need to get tweaked just little because flux about when revamping things and I like what the heck, he went to zero after I did got blueprints.

Is there other blueprints collect?
I think shelter he has for kids stay in there should be nursery for them really stay in.

Potions are nice: I wondering if there was fortifying potions for submissive slave, So you can get them up there and supporting MC.
Number 1 missing in the game crafting armor and weapons? One combat sequence he has bandages I couldn't use them?

food recipes acquired /types of food/water like clean/dirty/sandy silted water/ forage foods books

batteries could be life saver/ not small kind the car batteries.

Reactions: ttyrke

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Anyting new with version 0.26c?
And when you start the game and it gives you an option to pick a knife, a magazine or a laptop do they help you in the game?Does it help to pick either?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Anyting new with version 0.26c?
And when you start the game and it gives you an option to pick a knife, a magazine or a laptop do they help you in the game?Does it help to pick either?
Changelog for patches you can find in this thread. As for anything new - patches 99% are just bugfixes.
As for starting items - no. Will probably rework that part at one point because I want to add some items for MC too

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is there anyway that your guy slaves can breed your female slaves? I have noticed that if you give them a option to fuck them then the guys ask if they can cum inside the girls. I always do this. But the girls say please not?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there anyway that your guy slaves can breed your female slaves? I have noticed that if you give them a option to fuck them then the guys ask if they can cum inside the girls. I always do this. But the girls say please not?
I will need to check but I think if she even says no, you can allow him. Percentage to knock her up is same as for MC right now so you should probably offer slave with breeder trait

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I will need to check but I think if she even says no, you can allow him. Percentage to knock her up is same as for MC right now so you should probably offer slave with breeder trait
i tested the male slave making the female slave preggers kinda worked, Buuuuuuut the guy got preggers instead lol

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Hm. In the Dom chain of events, Journal tells me for quite some time to go to the streets ... Done this dozens of times without anything happening.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hm. In the Dom chain of events, Journal tells me for quite some time to go to the streets ... Done this dozens of times without anything happening.
Bug in journal. Wait 10 days and then go

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Hm. I seem to only be able to have 25 beds in the guest house? Do I need higher Intelligence to understand better plans or something like that?

Also, my suggestions so far:
- more variety on outcomes in exploring with e.g. the old man in his house, the mall, the hospital. Like Bandages or towels in the hospital, all the different gift items in the mall including rings probably?
- Generally more interaction with the girls you marry, like additional options of interaction and probably small story elements connected to that.
- More interaction with the nursery. Do the children age without growth portion?
- Generally more small upgrades. Like additional greenhouse expansions, something for the bedroom? Also more group events on the fireplace. Something like the girls demanding a bath house is really good.
- More expansions which need solar. After building the guest house etc. they seem pretty useless so far. Like install a new form of grid? Additional resources for building batteries? Or cables? Or some other person who can offer something like that so if you have enough Solars, you can star tto cennect with other settlements basically trading energy for some other supply.
- More stuff with the horse. It would be cool if it wold shorten the ways to other settlements
- More scenes like the attack on the settlement. I woulld like something like other stray groups asking for access either to trade or to actually go under your wing in some way.
- More items for the characters with skills. Especially for the doctors - like a small hospital station when you have one, and supplies needed for that or elements you can gather e.g. from old hospitals. Something like pharmaceuticals from plants growing in the greenhouse?

I really like this game I have to say.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes