LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
When is the next update out?
Dev said this in the previous update:
" I regularly put out two updates per month. One event update, one tech update. So if everything goes as planned, I would say between 8.sept - 10.sept. Event updates usually goes slower for me as there are ton of things to do, for example: 1. Come up with the story 2. Implement it in the game... "

Reactions: Billshwr and ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Dev said this in the previous update:
" I regularly put out two updates per month. One event update, one tech update. So if everything goes as planned, I would say between 8.sept - 10.sept. Event updates usually goes slower for me as there are ton of things to do, for example: 1. Come up with the story 2. Implement it in the game... "
When is the next update out?
ETA is 2-3 days. 0.23 already in testing phase

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
pay or get your hands dirty to find out yourself
plz guys don't post the patreon code. this a huge insult to the DEV and the supporters that acutely pay or support the dev.

P.S. plz DEV change the code.
Sorry. There were already messages on how to bypass the patreon code. That's why I posted it. I apologize.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
oh man I just started and do I keep dying, can't fight anything or anyone
It's not to hard to survive in this game, but there is some things that must be done. In this game you start with nothing and no knowledge of the world.

Food

You eat 1 food a day. If no food you starve for a few days and then dies of starvation.

An early must do is to explore for the first time. This will open the forest and in the forest you can find berries = food.

Fight

If any enemy has a knife and you don't have a bandage then flee; otherwise you will get bleeding wounds and will bleed out and die in a few days.

If no enemy has a knife you can fight or flee. The worst that can happen that you get beaten up and robbed.

This will make you survive in the early game. Enjoy discovering the rest game .... :cool:

Oh! Save often and/or back button...

Mar 1, 2023
If it was that easy I wouldn't have posted for help :cry:
It's 1AM in the game and I can't do anything but go to sleep, if I go to sleep the next morning said guest leaves because I don't have food. I have no way of getting food.

The only command I found was SugarCube.State.variables.givefood but it does nothing.
add it via SugarCube.State.variables.backpack.data.food=100

Nov 22, 2022
Really good update so far. I can finally have MC roam the wastes with his son, Titus. Here's hoping we can get bonding moments with our grown up kids. (Not just lewd stuff, hahaha).

The more we roam though, the more I keep thinking: "I'd really like a dog companion."

Then I thought about having guard dogs, though we'd need a "Animal Training" skill to do it. Maybe in a random event MC could find a lone man in the woods who trains dogs. An we'd have to help him in someway before he teaches MC. Something like that.

The dogs could keep those ungrateful lonesome wanderers from stealing our food at night - seeing how our human guards are sleeping by then.

Considering the future, I wouldn't be surprised about night raids on our settlement too, so the guard dogs could be our nightly alarms.

Anyway, thanks for the update ttyrke

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes