LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27a (Online)

1. I cannot buy the last slave offered when the market is closing:

market.jpg

2. Why can I give knives/bows/axes/etc to un-purchased slaves ate the market?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Don’t know if a common bug but I can’t get more than 1 gas mask to give to my companions. Every time I find another one in the cave/police car, my total/inventory still states I only have 1

Reactions: ttyrke

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I was expecting something interesting, but this neatly developed game was surprisingly good and has the potential to become great. I loved the freedom game offers, enjoyed the survival grind, fighting to stay alive, trying to become stronger and reputable and also good sex mechanics. Only annoying thing is paywalled scenes, but I'm hoping those scenes are just for flavour and not important, otherwise it'd be a shame. Thanks to the dev and good luck with the development.

Reactions: TheHighlander

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Don’t know if a common bug but I can’t get more than 1 gas mask to give to my companions. Every time I find another one in the cave/police car, my total/inventory still states I only have 1
Probably same as axe that was unique item... if no major bugs will be reported I will fix this for 0.28 release. If there will be another patch, I will include it there

Reactions: Billshwr

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I was expecting something interesting, but this neatly developed game was surprisingly good and has the potential to become great. I loved the freedom game offers, enjoyed the survival grind, fighting to stay alive, trying to become stronger and reputable and also good sex mechanics. Only annoying thing is paywalled scenes, but I'm hoping those scenes are just for flavour and not important, otherwise it'd be a shame. Thanks to the dev and good luck with the development.
Thanks and yes - supporter scenes are additional stuff, additional option to fuck someone, some other additional ways in events, etc. Paywall will not block story or mechanical stuff in any way

Couldppppp

Jul 7, 2023
The npc design before 0.26 was better. The npc design that changed from 0.27 is not good. It looks like you need to upgrade for the npc face part.

Reactions: dagonno

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Probably same as axe that was unique item... if no major bugs will be reported I will fix this for 0.28 release. If there will be another patch, I will include it there
Found it. Newly found gas masks teleports into the storage at home, not your backpack... :cool:
Just a typo.....

Reactions: ttyrke

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok wtf am i suppose to do in the bar to get with the trans girl? all i can to is click continue and then nothing happens, i have trans content enabled, even turned it off and on but nothing changes...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ok wtf am i suppose to do in the bar to get with the trans girl? all i can to is click continue and then nothing happens, i have trans content enabled, even turned it off and on but nothing changes...
keep drinking untill she comes to you and there is also a event with a stripper

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How can I make "Cindy" show the specific pregnancy sex scenes only for her instead of the non-pregnant sex scenes playing instead?

My "Cindy" is Latina, Mature, and Pregnant, but when I put the female.latina.mature.pregnant or female.latina.pregnant as a fail-safe, it won't show the pregnant version. Only when I take out the folders from "Cindy" (Basically turning her into another generic female character for sex scenes) does the pregnant images work.

I just want to be able to have specific Pregnant scenes for only "Cindy" and not the generic Pregnant scenes that would normally play for anyone else.

The folders I have inside the "Cindy" folder at the moment, is just:
default (has the usual pussy, cum_in_pussy, anal, etc.)
kitchen (copy pasted from female folder but removed scenes in it and added specific scenes)
shower (Ditto)

I tried adding a [pregnant] folder inside "Cindy" to see if it may work and it didn't work so that idea is crossed out.
Will add to todo list for next tech update to retest that part. Might be that right now custom girls only support one folder (her name) and not pregnancy separately

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
The npc design before 0.26 was better. The npc design that changed from 0.27 is not good. It looks like you need to upgrade for the npc face part.
Someone already told about this - beauty of the npc is not imprortant right now. Mainly I did what I did with npc's is because old doll was not mine and bra/panties were already on the image so I wouldn't be able to undress her or modify her in anyway.
This way, when new doll is partly in svg I am open to ton of new things I can do.

1. Any race color (green, pink, whatever color I want, without actually modifying the image.
2. Titsize. That's now is a separate asset, so visually will be able to show small/big/medium sizes
3. Pussy. In future option to fully undress her AND if it's a trans, you will be able to see his/her dick.
4. Ton of customization as boob piercings, scars, tattoos, etc.

As for face - probably in on of the next tech updates I will separate face in assets too (mouth, eyes, nose, lips) so each of them can be customizable. That way each girl can be with her own, almost unique face, etc.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Someone already told about this - beauty of the npc is not imprortant right now. Mainly I did what I did with npc's is because old doll was not mine and bra/panties were already on the image so I wouldn't be able to undress her or modify her in anyway.
This way, when new doll is partly in svg I am open to ton of new things I can do.

1. Any race color (green, pink, whatever color I want, without actually modifying the image.
2. Titsize. That's now is a separate asset, so visually will be able to show small/big/medium sizes
3. Pussy. In future option to fully undress her AND if it's a trans, you will be able to see his/her dick.
4. Ton of customization as boob piercings, scars, tattoos, etc.

As for face - probably in on of the next tech updates I will separate face in assets too (mouth, eyes, nose, lips) so each of them can be customizable. That way each girl can be with her own, almost unique face, etc.
Hey Ttyrke - Another thing I would suggest for info additions, is at least for verified pregnancies, to have that X # of days show everywhere an npc is listed like in the basement and guest house lists, but also in the npc info view. I added it in myself for my own local copy of the game, but since I see you upgraded various UI sections, figured to finally suggest it openly now.

I wont submit my method only cause I hacked it together and you and decker can probably come up with a better way than I did.

Also It seems there is a spacing/formatting issue in fight scenes when you happen to have a large party of companions as the doll images overlap on some of the other UI sections.

Another idea I had, if in the basement and guest house screens, if its possible to have a list or readout of total # of npc's assigned to X role for at a glance knowing how many are on garden or guard duty, etc.

-Thanks

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hey Ttyrke - Another thing I would suggest for info additions, is at least for verified pregnancies, to have that X # of days show everywhere an npc is listed like in the basement and guest house lists, but also in the npc info view. I added it in myself for my own local copy of the game, but since I see you upgraded various UI sections, figured to finally suggest it openly now.

I wont submit my method only cause I hacked it together and you and decker can probably come up with a better way than I did.

Also It seems there is a spacing/formatting issue in fight scenes when you happen to have a large party of companions as the doll images overlap on some of the other UI sections.

Another idea I had, if in the basement and guest house screens, if its possible to have a list or readout of total # of npc's assigned to X role for at a glance knowing how many are on garden or guard duty, etc.

-Thanks
Thx. Put in backlog.

As for assigned roles. In bedroom there are Settlement management link. There you have stats where your guests/slaves work

Reactions: coretex
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes