decker666

Sep 29, 2017
ok wtf am i suppose to do in the bar to get with the trans girl? all i can to is click continue and then nothing happens, i have trans content enabled, even turned it off and on but nothing changes...
Need 30 reputation and to go have a drink in the nightclub, it will trigger 40% of the time, unless the stripper event triggers.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Will add to todo list for next tech update to retest that part. Might be that right now custom girls only support one folder (her name) and not pregnancy separately
I already added it just before v0.27 came out :D.
Apparently I'm a ninja :p

<<set _morphs = [
$args[0].name + _pregnancyDesc,
$args[0].name,
_genderDesc + _race + _ageDesc + _pregnancyDesc,
_genderDesc + _race + _pregnancyDesc,
_genderDesc + _race + _ageDesc,
_genderDesc + _race,
_genderDesc + _ageDesc + _pregnancyDesc,
_genderDesc + _pregnancyDesc,
_genderDesc + _ageDesc,
_genderDesc
]>>

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

<<set _morphs = [
$args[0].name,
_genderDesc + _race,
_genderDesc + _ageDesc,
_genderDesc
]>>

Then probably need to check somehow why that isn't working (at least from that reply). Maybe folder structure incorrect or something else

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Then probably need to check somehow why that isn't working (at least from that reply). Maybe folder structure incorrect or something else
I gave him a custom index.html, he said it worked and then I made the pull request:

" Works perfectly. Thank you very much for your time and the fix for the pregnant update "

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

<<set _morphs = [
$args[0].name,
_genderDesc + _race,
_genderDesc + _ageDesc,
_genderDesc
]>>
go ninja go ninja...lol

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27b (Online)

I just hovered over one of the names of the girls I saved in the forest, and saw the cursor change. Looked at the code and, even with my lack of coding knowledge, saw something about a "data balloon". Should I be seeing a popup on hover?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
v0.27b (Online)

I just hovered over one of the names of the girls I saved in the forest, and saw the cursor change. Looked at the code and, even with my lack of coding knowledge, saw something about a "data balloon". Should I be seeing a popup on hover?
Yes, you should
1701119170350.png

What browser are you using? Playing from mobile?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Yes, you should
What browser are you using?
Firefox ESR on a GNU Linux OS.
(I see that I should have those popups everywhere... I have none. I see them on the new sex interface buttons, and traits and skills, but not on names.)

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Firefox ESR on a GNU Linux OS.
(I see that I should have those popups everywhere... I have none. I see them on the new sex interface buttons, and traits and skills, but not on names.)
Tried on FF (win) but works fine. Will add to backlog but no promises as I don't have a way to reproduce/test it I won't be able to fix that

Reactions: LizJ

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Tried on FF (win) but works fine. Will add to backlog but no promises as I don't have a way to reproduce/test it I won't be able to fix that
I'll try to make more careful observations about why it fails on names only(?) for me.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Meeting the single girl with wild hair in the forest is broken again, talk to her and or even try to fuck her and you lose the capture action because it treats her like you already have her again.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Meeting the single girl with wild hair in the forest is broken again, talk to her and or even try to fuck her and you lose the capture action because it treats her like you already have her again.
Checked and actually no - by talking to her you use energy. Capture option is only there if you have only 30+ energy. Check that

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
On names and only in some scenes (Names need to be colored)
Just took a quick look around the cabin:
no popup: greenhouse, guest house, basement, bathhouse, fire place group workout, girls saved in forest, settlement
yes popup: maid, cook, mistress, morning "some things have happened" slave submission, morning Blair sex (slave in room), greenhouse vegetable competition, nightclub dancing

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.27b (Online)

noone.jpg

says it should be "no one".
("And if you can't trust an AI, who can you trust, Sarah Connor?")

Last edited:

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Someone already told about this - beauty of the npc is not imprortant right now. Mainly I did what I did with npc's is because old doll was not mine and bra/panties were already on the image so I wouldn't be able to undress her or modify her in anyway.
This way, when new doll is partly in svg I am open to ton of new things I can do.

1. Any race color (green, pink, whatever color I want, without actually modifying the image.
2. Titsize. That's now is a separate asset, so visually will be able to show small/big/medium sizes
3. Pussy. In future option to fully undress her AND if it's a trans, you will be able to see his/her dick.
4. Ton of customization as boob piercings, scars, tattoos, etc.

As for face - probably in on of the next tech updates I will separate face in assets too (mouth, eyes, nose, lips) so each of them can be customizable. That way each girl can be with her own, almost unique face, etc.
You are spoiling your game players :cool:. So I hope you succed so we can have pointy ears like vulcans or elves... (I think T'Pol is the cutest Vulcan). An green, blue or gray skin.

Radioactivity and toxic stuff may trigger a change in humanity, giving more diversification. I see a bunch of Elves, Orchs and kobolds among the heros children. (y)

Before you make your own doll system. Is there any free doll system or other resources you can borrow or get ideas from?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes