decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,
Here is my mega action pack for v0.27 (2.8 GB).

It includes new pictures :
- for the new 'workout' location for fuck scenes.
- new 'handjob', 'handjob cum' and 'anal fingering' actions.
- tons of lesbian actions (0.5 GB) for the lesbian event.

Help to get the lesbian repeatable event :
- have minimum 2 women guests that like women (lesbian, bisexual, pansexual).
- go in the guest house when they are not working

If that is met, the event has a 30% chance to start, I will change that one day to base it on the guest horny stat.
Note that the event has 6 different steps, and 5 levels of intensity, based in the lowest corruption stat between the girls participating.

CU

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else had the error in the current save?
"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id')." This error appeared in my save that I have been using since the beginning of the game
Check . There's 0.27a-beta patch out. Should be fixed there. As for official patch - will be probably out after 2-3 hours.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I realized that _persons in the code I quoted is actually an array of integers and not objects, so my point about your code is invalid and that's not the reason for the game freezing.

EDIT 1
After yet another look, I believe that the problem is with this part of the code:
JavaScript:
setup.getRandomPersonIds = function(persons, limit = 2) {
    var randomIds = [];
    var randomPersonList = clone(persons);
    while (randomIds.length < limit && randomPersonList.length) {
        var randomIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() * randomPersonList.length);
        if (!randomIds.includes(randomIndex)) {
            randomIds.push(randomIndex);
            randomPersonList.splice(randomIndex, 1);
        }
    }

return randomIds;
};
Using something like SugarCube.setup.getRandomPersonIds([3, 5], 2) can cause an infinite loop. In the code, randomIndex is an integer that's either 0 or 1 (since persons is a 2 element array here). So randomIds is going to be filled with either 0 or 1 (which is not what you want, since you actually want it to be 3 or 5 in this example, but that's a separate issue).

The infinite loop happens if the first time through the loop, randomIndex is 0. Now randomPersonList has a length of 1 and so afterwards, randomIndex will always be 0 and thus doesn't get pushed into randomIds. So randomIds stays with length 1 and the loop repeats.

Side note, but SugarCube's creator added many custom methods to the Array class, so that whole function could be written like so:
JavaScript:
    return [].concatUnique(persons).randomMany(limit);
}

EDIT 2
Changing that function seems to have fixed the problem for me.
Thx for reporting BUT you don't give integers as variable for that method but rather list npc array objects.
So instead of [3, 5] you give

([{}, {}], 2) inside. But thats anyways. I'll check your save file and fix that. I think once this method already had problem with loop.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

There is beta patch available only here right now. Official patch should be out after 2-3 hours.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I realized that _persons in the code I quoted is actually an array of integers and not objects, so my point about your code is invalid and that's not the reason for the game freezing.

EDIT 1
After yet another look, I believe that the problem is with this part of the code:
JavaScript:
    var randomIds = [];
    var randomPersonList = clone(persons);
    while (randomIds.length < limit && randomPersonList.length) {
        var randomIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() * randomPersonList.length);
        if (!randomIds.includes(randomIndex)) {
            randomIds.push(randomIndex);
            randomPersonList.splice(randomIndex, 1);
        }
    }

return randomIds;
};
Using something like SugarCube.setup.getRandomPersonIds([3, 5], 2) can cause an infinite loop. In the code, randomIndex is an integer that's either 0 or 1 (since persons is a 2 element array here). So randomIds is going to be filled with either 0 or 1 (which is not what you want, since you actually want it to be 3 or 5 in this example, but that's a separate issue).

The infinite loop happens if the first time through the loop, randomIndex is 0. Now randomPersonList has a length of 1 and so afterwards, randomIndex will always be 0 and thus doesn't get pushed into randomIds. So randomIds stays with length 1 and the loop repeats.

Side note, but SugarCube's creator added many custom methods to the Array class, so that whole function could be written like so:
JavaScript:
    return [].concatUnique(persons).randomMany(limit);
}

EDIT 2
Changing that function seems to have fixed the problem for me.
Note that guest1492's test is in v0.26c, and I've changed setup.getRandomPersons in v0.27 (was giving always the same people).
I did not change setup.getRandomPersonIds however and guest1492 replied he thinks the problem might be there.

CU

Problem actually was not with the getRandomPersonIds BUT getRandomPersons as there wasn't check in while on original array limit. So without any elements inside it it still tried to find another person.
But as decker666 mentioned. It has changed in 0.27 and that shouldn't be problem there anymore.

Reactions: decker666

swrdesf

Mar 6, 2020
I really don't like the new faces for the girls, they look very ugly
can i mod the files in some way to reverse it?

red1n

May 4, 2022
gotta agree about the ugly doll pic for girls, but can't you replace it the same way as with mods, like, chose the doll you want, then replace it with the same name in image dolls folder and then launch searchaction.js with cmd with nodejs and it should replace it,no?

Reactions: swammy
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes