ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
any plans to have latinas have their own image file?
Code already supports that. Just need to gather images, so - yes when I get time/motivation.
If you want to see them sooner, you could just find images according to categories and maybe I will add them in 0.29 already

Reactions: silvra13

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
any plans to have latinas have their own image file?
Recap of the current folders the game will check :
name.pregnant,
name,
gender.race.hair.age_category.pregnant,
gender.race.age_category.pregnant,
gender.race.hair.pregnant,
gender.race.pregnant,
gender.race.hair.age_category,
gender.race.age_category,
gender.race.hair,
gender.race,
gender.hair.age_category.pregnant,
gender.age_category.pregnant,
gender.hair.pregnant,
gender.pregnant,
gender.hair.age_category,
gender.age_category,
gender.hair,
Since last time, hair was added, include 'hair' after the hair color.

gender : female, male, transfemale, transmale (only mandatory element, transmale nor present in the game yet)
hair : blackhair, blondehair, pinkhair, etc
age_category : young (18-24), mature (40-59), old (60+), can leave blank for 25-39
race : black, asian, latina, can leave blank for white
pregnant : pregnant, leave blank for non pregnant.

So you could have a subfolder like female.asian.pinkhair.young.pregnant
:)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Recap of the current folders the game will check :
name.pregnant,
name,
gender.race.hair.age_category.pregnant,
gender.race.age_category.pregnant,
gender.race.hair.pregnant,
gender.race.pregnant,
gender.race.hair.age_category,
gender.race.age_category,
gender.race.hair,
gender.race,
gender.hair.age_category.pregnant,
gender.age_category.pregnant,
gender.hair.pregnant,
gender.pregnant,
gender.hair.age_category,
gender.age_category,
gender.hair,
Since last time, hair was added, include 'hair' after the hair color.

gender : female, male, transfemale, transmale (only mandatory element, transmale nor present in the game yet)
hair : blackhair, blondehair, pinkhair, etc
age_category : young (18-24), mature (40-59), old (60+), can leave blank for 25-39
race : black, asian, latina, can leave blank for white
pregnant : pregnant, leave blank for non pregnant.

So you could have a subfolder like female.asian.pinkhair.young.pregnant
:)
Transmale hmmm i can wait for those kittyboys lol

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
For the "bring 4 blondes with 80+ beauty" quest. if you have other companions other than the 4 blondes, it seems like Negan will take a random 4 companions instead of specifically the 4 blondes.

You'd have to remove all other companions before going to Negan's office.

Reactions: dussalant

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For the "bring 4 blondes with 80+ beauty" quest. if you have other companions other than the 4 blondes, it seems like Negan will take a random 4 companions instead of specifically the 4 blondes.

You'd have to remove all other companions before going to Negan's office.
You sure? Got save? Because I specific wrote that only blondes with beauty 80+ should be removed. Also tested that and others wont br taken. If you already had two blondes with same parameters than yes - Negan might take them (but only 4 max)

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Here is the updated version of my mega action pack (2.9GB), compatible with v0.28.
It includes the .js file, so you just drop the content in the game folder and overwrite everything and you are ready to play.

Pixeldrain

Appart from adjusting the folder changes regarding mistress fucking slaves, there are mainly 50 new pictures for when the mc fucks the mistress. Plus a few other images mainly around anal fingering and titjob.

Enjoy
thank you

Reactions: decker666

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
Here is the updated version of my mega action pack (2.9GB), compatible with v0.28.
It includes the .js file, so you just drop the content in the game folder and overwrite everything and you are ready to play.

Pixeldrain

Appart from adjusting the folder changes regarding mistress fucking slaves, there are mainly 50 new pictures for when the mc fucks the mistress. Plus a few other images mainly around anal fingering and titjob.

Enjoy
Is there any chance you can create an update only file in future to save downloading the whole thing again?

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You need a bow for hunting, then it's a random chance to be able to hunt wolves instead of deer in forest I think.

Edit: Too late to response, in addition only tried with 0.27 not with 0.28.

Reactions: LizJ

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
You need a bow for hunting, then it's a random chance to be able to hunt wolves instead of deer in forest I think.
It could easily be bad rolls for me... (this play-thru has run more than 180 game days and exploring, fighting and the slave market have yet to generate a doctor...)

Last edited:
Reactions: depechedNode

Fuckmylife50

Nov 21, 2023
For the Negan questline, how do I bring four slaves to him? I have four with 80+ beauty and that are blonde, but I cant figure out how to take them to him. Also if they need to be added as companions how do I have slaves do that, as I know how to have guests be companions but not slaves, and that's the only way I could think of to get them to him.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
For the Negan questline, how do I bring four slaves to him? I have four with 80+ beauty and that are blonde, but I cant figure out how to take them to him. Also if they need to be added as companions how do I have slaves do that, as I know how to have guests be companions but not slaves, and that's the only way I could think of to get them to him.
Only Guests can be companions.
If a slave's Relationship is high enough, Release the slave and they will ask to stay (and will move the Guest House).

Reactions: 1gg255
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes